server welcome message in your native language

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I think it's a bit laggy because get the message multiple times

you are sure we don´t put some "Welcome on our Server. Please suck me and be durty" message in rotation? :nailbiting: :unsure: :angelic:
in the light of this quote, I'd like to change CZ to: "Vítejte na našem serveru, orální uspokojení pro všechny členy a ex-členy je povinností každého hráče/ky"

Thank u

OMFG........ Even the server has caught the Bona typing disease now 😂
Taking the second flag and that spam was still going on.....NOOOOO :banghead:
2 points
1 Maybe when someone joins for the first time......OK
2 Welcome in their own language will encourage chat in their native language too 🤷‍♂️

OMFG........ Even the server has caught the Bona typing disease now 😂
Taking the second flag and that spam was still going on.....NOOOOO :banghead:
2 points
1 Maybe when someone joins for the first time......OK
2 Welcome in their own language will encourage chat in their native language too 🤷‍♂️
Yes I agree this is currently really too much but laka said it was just a test. Or maybe just show these messages only for the concerned player and not for all, could be an idea.

omfg^^
Step 1. Encouraging people to speak their native tongue
Step 2. Asking them to speak english so admins can decide wether they are inappropriate
Step 3. ....

Maybe having a message every 3 seconds that english is only allowed language on the server :D

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Yes I agree this is currently really too much but laka said it was just a test. Or maybe just show these messages only for the concerned player and not for all, could be an idea.
yes, thats the plan. i had written/rewritten the script yesterday because, its again years old, and normaly only working with bf3 lol also only working with 3 languages before and only working with this "say" to all what causes this chat spam. but i am not unhappy with thatr, because i can see that it is basically working. so now i have to rewrite this stuff in this case that only the joining playing will get his welcome massage as a private message and see if this is also working.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
In Polish will be " Witamy na naszym serwerze, stosuj się do zasad i baw się dobrze "

For the next time, try using the translator www.deepl.com. I think it translates better than google. ;)

The Italian version could be extended by the additional insertion "rispettate le regole" (= play by the rules), so the whole sentence would be: "Benvenuti al nostro server. Rispettate le regole, siate gentili e divertitevi".

• Love
india has multiple languages, so here it goes firstly hindi(most spoken language) : हमारे सर्वर में आपका स्वागत है,इज़्ज़त से रहो, और मज़ा ले
and my mothers tongue is telugu : సర్వర్‌కు స్వాగతం సుస్వాగతం ,అందరినీ గౌరవించండి, బాగా ఆడండి

india has multiple languages, so here it goes firstly hindi(most spoken language) : हमारे सर्वर में आपका स्वागत है,इज़्ज़त से रहो, और मज़ा ले
and my mothers tongue is telugu : సర్వర్‌కు స్వాగతం సుస్వాగతం ,అందరినీ గౌరవించండి, బాగా ఆడండి
i know how to speak tamil, but donno how to write sorry :(,
like india has 22 languages, if you want welcome message in every one of them i can get it done for you lak :)

Users who are viewing this thread