Return of the groomer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AW: Re: Return of the groomer

:D lmao

@Psycho im fixing a 40 inch at the moment but ill be on soon i tried bf2 again last night fuck thats all im saying :D

i cant await, hmm i think i must instal Bf2 at my Big PC, and i know how u feel i play at a 32inch HDFlat^^

I will log in the weekend Spunky, and I missed ya plums Lmao

Good god, that tv is way too big to be so upclose :eek:
Someone's gonna have some back/neck issues :p

Maybe he has a color printer so he can take a screenshot and make a gallery of all plums that have been licked.. :tbag:

don't know how u guys play on big screens.
My 24 ich monitor is just right size for me.
Have tried playing on big screen, but find it hard.
On my monitor, I can look straight ahead and be able to take in the whole screen without moving my head/eyes.
especially good a there are always people hanging around on edge of screen!
With large tv, my field of vision is impaired, as have to keep looking around.

Man your eyes must be every where

Googly_92ff9a_60527.gif

don't know how i play on big guys.
My 24 inch is just right size for me.
Have tried playing on big ones, but cant get it hard.
On my one, i can look straight ahead and be able to take in the whole without moving my head.
Especially good a there are always people hanging around on edges!
With large ones, my field of vision is impaired, as have to keep looking around.

eeehhhh, what???

i must admit its good with gaming but i do miss my smaller telly but to be fair im only testing it since me fixing it so might sell it lol
@mari im a changed man now so be nice :D

Oh laka you bad man :p

Rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dont no how mari would play with my 27 incher :cool:

He means the screen..... i guess....

and i'm fine with my 15.6" lapy, still bagging you cocks! :D

TBH, you must be sitting mile away from that 50" screens?

@ Lakay, yes I really said that, but only the virtual ones :alien: :tbag:

Last edited:
Just letting you 2 heed cocos that this sunday the dream team aim to make ourselfs your worst enemys in bf2 stats

The plans are set and ready, the dream team is on its marks and fukin itching lmao

And dont think for 1 min you will be picking the maps,,, you clowns will be treated as guests untill we decide if your stayig or noy lmfao

36 is the boss of the nofly and his word is LAW

remember spunky not a word about the plans lmfao

Oh !! Mac and lee sorry in advace and if I forget to tells yous over the weekend, I had a great time muhahahaha

Hey Jim, how about to make it a three way dance this sunday?!
MAC, LEE, SEK vs. Spunky, Badger and Spoony eh eh :cool:

lmao bite me coco im working sunday but i hope im back in time get ready mac its going to be dalian,dragon,dalian,dragon,and a message for the waterloo boy its macs weekend so if u cock dont like our plans then just step aside,Mac the daddy is back with his deep breathing as well unless mrs mac says steven bed now lmfao just saying mac :D

ffs this fucking 42 inch is headbanging its like your head is a fucking old fashion typewriter going backwards and forwards while typing lmao

Oh I will be back with a vengeance, don't worry about that..I have a few scores to settle..did I read that Sam is back as well...Sam you know what I told you not to go in there unaccompanied... its dangerous in there these days. the badger and spunky are like the mafia, we have left them alone to corrupt the bf2 server for too long now..... : )

Users who are viewing this thread