Return of the groomer

genozide

15 Mar 2012
Welcome back Lee.

If you at some point use HDMI cable set scaling options in graphics to 0% (been 15% default at least in older drivers so that makes a black frame all around).

Must be a relief to be able to game again?

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
I hope that TV has a massive response time so you'll be easier to kill :p

sordids

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
locked up in lakaelo shed
@medic 3 months lol to be fair I found a common faults in LCD/plasma TVs so been busy fixing these on my 3rd one now I'm also looking at getting into hydrographics with a friend so if u want your pc shells coated Xbox/ps3 etc fixed hopefully I'm your man lol
@geno setting up hdmi cable now
@ Sam bite me coco

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
good to hear u are back in the saddle again Lee! Nice screen u got there i game on a 32 inch lcd pnel and i could never go back to a sub 30 inch screen again.

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Bad Rappenau
AW: Return of the groomer

i agree!!! I feel me Ignored ..... u must be at Panic m8, but i want u tbag Smooth and soft, the only important if i tbag u, dont talk with full mouth. hihihihi :D
and now its time to goooooooooo online.... dont talk you are back if u not go Online..........log in and play ^^

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Cheshireville
the faaaaaaaaanny is back AND return of the Mac in same week...ffs my plums are heavy in anticipation mwuwhauauaaaaa

We've got Shoo&Sam back on BF2 now too so its like the good 'ol days ...all we need now is for Chip,SEK and strudelboy Lakey to return and Im in t-bag heaven