Racism getting kicked out of football, literally.

• Thread starter spoonymcspoons
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
spoonymcspoons

spoonymcspoons

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
Saw this today and i thought it was ace, this is what happens when teh powers that be fail to act.

[video=youtube;p-m0TC_rtm0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-m0TC_rtm0[/video]

cool, good to see the little shit getting some payback :)
typical football pussy falling over for no reason as usual lol.

Karma is a biatch, and so is that sonofabitch

ouch. but a good ouch.

like when you ban a cock that really deserves it or beat a cheater.. but irl.

the vid had me thinking about what kyntteri told me about some floorball player. got hit so hard by the ball his other testicle cracked in half.

Good find Jim and i may try this on my nephew this weekend.
ouch. but a good ouch.

like when you ban a cock that really deserves it or beat a cheater.. but irl.

the vid had me thinking about what kyntteri told me about some floorball player. got hit so hard by the ball his other testicle cracked in half.

A cracked testicle, now thats got to hurt!

wtf is wrong with you guys .... seeing a child crying ???
all the peodo stuff recently ? i was abused as a child and it isnt fuckin funny .... sorry guys enough is enough .

errr its ok that wee lad will get hi sown back on his dad when hes about 17/18 and realises hes from Brazil and the only way ppl from there make it in this world is to get himslef a pair of tits and become a chick-boy and sell his wares for crack..and save up to get his meat and two veg lopped off ! Who'll be laughing then DAD ! ! ! #lolz

me and the people in the video thought so

that's an abusive and traumatic joke, for a kid, not a funny one. And the rest, just as Rich said........

And to the topic, the racist cock got what he deserved

thanks for support art , sorry i had to say what i just did .
this may be me finished with forum .

i dont really understand what you are meaning mini but i assume you think it is funny that this boy may also end up being abused by fuckin wierdos into that kind of shit later in life ?
hey thats a nice future for him .... yea real nice !

i posted a video of a father swapping a kinder egg for a real egg and fuckoff is upset with all the recent pedo jokes

@ fuckoff re-read minis post again its not what he meant your just in a bad mood about my posts

no not in a bad mood at all just a bit disgusted .

ffs now i remember why i left NRU when did anyone condone abusing kids?
Fair do's we ripped in to Lee for being a stalker but not once did we say he molested young children.
As for the kinder egg video, are you lot for fuckin real, its a practical joke on a child. Ok maybe the child didn't find it funny but i hardly think he's gonna be scarred for life by it.
It was a fun week and a half and i may pop by in another 2 years time.

Adios fannies!

Users who are viewing this thread