Racism getting kicked out of football, literally.

• Thread starter spoonymcspoons
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
just having read through all the posts in this thread again..

1. Didnt realise fucoff was abused as a kid...Sorry about that, no offence meant to you in any way.

2. I'm going to apolagatically say if I see a funny vid on youtube, I will laugh, the internet is mostly for my amusement and all the wee ppl are there to entertain me

3. I rarely believe most vids on youtube..and none I see on You've been framed, any vid capturing someone else misfortune is either A highly opportunistic or B set up to fuck...I'm with B, so rather than thinking poor wee lad crying on youtube....I'm thinking " normal egg in a kinder wrapper....I'm so doing that" only thing is I dont even think my 5 yr old would fall for that...But maybe Brazilians are thick

4. As for laughing at a kid crying....Charlie bit my finger showed one human being assault another human being, yet not once have I heard any crys of abuse, torment of children and/or assault charges being brought against Charlie.

5. My humour is quite dark and black and maybe I say or laugh at things other ppl find offensive...Its no secret than I have been kicked off more bc2 servers for my in-game banter :/ than i'd care to mention. Im my defense..I rarely start any ingame slagging....but if someone else starts on me.I can more than give it back...adnd i will go there for the mum insults and worse etc etc.... but thats a failing in me

6. This is an important one.....No offence at all was meant to fucoffhacker..I cannot stress that enough

7. I've rattled on for a bit now and I'm sure its going no-where really...

TL:DR no offence meant to anyone. Mini can be a right cock sometimes...

Yeah what you said Mini... WTF.. I think I'll have to give this another read in the morning when my head is a bit more clear but in the mean time can everyone keep their toys in the pram please?!?!?

well seaman if thats how you really feel , i will go ...as they say last in first out .
obviously there will be some sense of animosity now and i cant be doing with it .
spoony sorry i didnt understand the "in" joke ???? yea fekkin sorry .

well seaman if thats how you really feel , i will go ...as they say last in first out .
obviously there will be some sense of animosity now and i cant be doing with it .
spoony sorry i didnt understand the "in" joke ???? yea fekkin sorry .

Everyone just calm down...and no-one has to go anywhere...Its all cool.theres no animosity felt toward you at all fucoff. Deep breaths
Count to 10

These are not the droids you are looking for

Fair do's we ripped in to Lee for being a stalker but not once did we say he molested young children.
Erm well I think some people sort of did
As for the kinder egg video, are you lot for fuckin real, its a practical joke on a child. Ok maybe the child didn't find it funny but i hardly think he's gonna be scarred for life by it.
Maybe not for life but I don't really see the entertainment in watching a child cry in front a load of adults

It was a fun week and a half and i may pop by in another 2 years time.

Adios fannies!
lmao, you two are leaving because some people didn't find a video of a crying child funny? Jesus just accept people have different feelings and find different things funny and move on, I don't think it really has to go this far (admittedly calling someone a pedo on fb/public forum prob isn't the best idea, especially after some people are so stupid to attack a paediatrician thinking it was the same word as pedophile)

mini said:
theres no animosity felt toward you at all fucoff
Indeed at least not from clan members

Fucoff m8 i can say for certaint Jim dint mean to offend u or anyone with his post about the boy getting the egg in his mouth. Jim has a good heart if u believe it or not... i have know jim aka the badger aka a damn good man who would give u the shirt off his back if u needed it. ..but he does and he would never intentionally post something to offend or upset someone about child abuse. he has been giving lee shit for years about being a gromer. m8 its really nothing new but im sorry to hear about child abuse believe me when i say none of us condone the abuse of children m8.

on another not im glad that cock got what was coming to him ~

Alright guy's,

A lot has been said about the stuff in this thread already but I still want to put my 2 cents in.

IN NO WAY DOES =NRU= CONDONE RACISM AND/OR ANY FORM OF CHILD ABUSE (country jokes asside, I mean who actually likes the Germans).

Having said that, I think the you tube video may show a poor joke, but a joke nonetheless. I'm not saying its right to do or funny but it is still pretty far from actual child abuse, which in its many forms is far worse then this. I would also not rule out this video being staged, as many of this type of videos available on the net are, but that is beside the point.
My fiancee who works for Child Protective Services here in Holland comes in contact with child abuse on a daily bases and the things she sometimes shares would make your hairs stand up.

As for you Fucoffhacker, we are not (fully) informed of the past of all our members, nor do we actually wish to be.
We are an adult gaming Clan and Forum where it is to be expected that certain jokes will be made.
We the Heeds of this clan will try and keep everything as nice as we can but we can not fully prevent that people will take offence on some of the things posted here. If you feel something is way out of hand there are numerous way's to contact a Heed or Moderator (Sweney) and make your objection known.
However if you feel you should leave us (NRU) at the first sight of a posting that you object to without contacting anyone we can not stop you but I do believe this is a bit shortsighted.

Same can be said for some of the NRU-Friends that after a few remarks about content that hasn't gone their way throw in the towel and vow either never to return or in a few years.
If you want to throw some punches then be man enough to receive some as well FFS.

Last edited:
Rich > imo you should stay. We're from all over the world and we might have a little different views on things but i do believe no harm was meant but when it does feel like that it's good art and you let us know. The prank was poor imo too but at least he was smiling in the end. Alright m8?

all i can say is i am sorry to have caused a bit of trouble .....certain things just hit on a raw nerve and brought back some bad memories.really wish i had not mentioned what i did . for what its worth i don't have any bad feelings towards ANY of you ...... hopefully you will all forget about this soon .

I have to say i totally agree with fucoffhackers and samoz83. That is not acceptable behavior call people pedophiles in facebook/forum/irl "as joke." I think it's very offensive and in worst case rumours can ruin life of innocent guy. And i don't think making a little child cry is funny at all. Can't understand that dad who does that and puts even video to youtube. :(

I'm back here for 2 reasons, firstly. fucoffhackers, if we, in any way caused you offense or grief, i am truly sorry. This was never our intention.
Did we go too far? Perhaps but a few years ago, this was usual forum banter between, myself Jim and Lee and i was usually on the receiving end of it. God knows i've been called some things on this forum by other members but i'm a thick skinned lad and it was all water off a ducks back to me. But i appreciate, not everyone is the same and people take things differently due to their personal circumstances.
Secondly, it all seems this has blown up over Jims video of the kid with the kinder egg. Which in my mind is ridiculous. As Mini rightly says, home video shows have been showing things like this for years and that does not cause an uproar. I really don't imagine the television networks phone lines go in to meltdown every time a kid gets their face pushed in to a birthday cake do you?
And Loeft as for saying "If you want to throw some punches then be man enough to receive some as well FFS."
You clearly do not know me very well. The reason i had my hissy fit was the reaction to Jims video. I see humour in everything, perhaps some of you should try it sometimes, it really does make the world a better place if you smile or laugh now and again.
Anyway, i've said my piece and managed it without throwing any punches.

Users who are viewing this thread