PC problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
And did it use to happen on older drivers?
I downloaded older driver which were said to be one of the best ones. Also followed instuctions for best nvidia settings for fps gaming. Tested on FC 5 and the game is smoothier and less blurry when moving but the ghosting is still there. I can put everything else on ultra but environment has to be lowest to get rid most of the Ghosting issue.

Attachments

• Näyttökuva (2).png
    Näyttökuva (2).png
    11.5 KB · Views: 1
Sorry for the late answe Juha

I play the same game Far Cry 5 with motion blur off in game and let the 3d application decide option in Nvidia control panel 3d settings. Did you also check Ge Force Experience and see if it optimized the game for you? ( Maybe it choses motion blur for optimization )

Otherwise i am out of options.

Sorry for the late answe Juha

I play the same game Far Cry 5 with motion blur off in game and let the 3d application decide option in Nvidia control panel 3d settings. Did you also check Ge Force Experience and see if it optimized the game for you? ( Maybe it choses motion blur for optimization )

Otherwise i am out of options.
Dont have optimization on. I have tried playing with Nvidia optimized setting but with it the ghosting issue was very bad. 😖

This is extremely weird since it seems to be a typical monitor ghosting effect but yet I can see it in the video aswel.

Ive been surfing the waves of world wide web and found forum posts of people who have had same problems like me. Their tip were to turn on Anisotropic filtering 16x (nvidia control panel), TAA OFF and raise resolution scaling to 2.0. Did this and the game looks very good now. Blurryness is gone and i dont get the feeling of motion sickness anymore. Resolution scaling is little hard on the GPU and fps dropped to 60-70 but its good enough for this game. The "ghosting" problem is still there but its now small enough to not affect the gameplay. Thanks for all the help guys! (y)

Oh this is just for Far Cry 5.

Attachments

• Näyttökuva (10).png
    Näyttökuva (10).png
    747.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread