Nru Bf1 Server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
well, after EA installed the basic admin commands in the latest patch, just after 6 month lol, i think it could be time to get our own BF1 server.

some of us are not enthusiastic of bf1 anymore but i guess its a other thing to play on our own server with some friends and clan mates.

server will cost around 49,95 if i remeber right. this means if we decided to stay with both server, BF4 and BF1 than you have to realise that we also need a bit more donations to reach this 100.- € monthly costs.

the server can be canceled every month so there is no big risk at all.

what do you think about that?

Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB
At the moment I still enjoy playing BF4 and there seems to be quite a few others that do too.

I can cope with getting killed a lot in BF1 if you are having fun but so far I have only played a handful of games where there are actually people I know playing in the same game and less when on the same squad. So the chances of that should increase.

Given that the server can be had for short periods makes it worth a try. Longer term though the financial side of things will come into play.

Reactions: FortunaMagica
Let's give it a try, if financial problems or boring etc - cancel.

Thanks Sascha (y)

im game :) lets give it a try ill start by donating 20 £ (as i just got my salary yay XD) thats a good foothold :) only 80 to go :-3

Already added as favorite ^^ when you need help to start it, don't hesitate to call me on fb, if I'm available, I'll come right away !

How many ppl playing on nuthouse?
Today i played with FortunaM. 3 vs3 :D:D:D

Reactions: FortunaMagica
In my opinion it is the perfect time to try and start the BF1 server. They added platoons too, so make friends and join platoons! The others will see if you are on the Nuthouse in the menu and might join! The cost is hefty though..

Reactions: 82juggernaut82
Since my long break from battlefield 1 I observed that 3xless people play it on pc and even on both consoles.
I think there were several updates, they add dlc. they fixed some stuff.
servers are almost empty...wtf?!
they back to bf4 or bf3?
is someone explain to me what is going on?

p.s. sorry for english

Since my long break from battlefield 1 I observed that 3xless people play it on pc and even on both consoles.
I think there were several updates, they add dlc. they fixed some stuff.
servers are almost empty...wtf?!
they back to bf4 or bf3?
is someone explain to me what is going on?

p.s. sorry for english

English is fine so no need to apologise at all.

I haven't played on the NRU server yet so cannot say if it will change my mind. I played BF1 but just felt that there were so many cheats, racists and obnoxious people it wasn't any fun. It was hard to get to play with any friends too. The game itself, for me, just wasn't fun. I continue to play BF4 because I enjoy playing it. Yes, you still get some knobs but for me it is fun. It isn't about stats or medals but enjoyment.

BF1 is full of stupidness. think that is one reason its not "loved" by the players. its just not running smoooooth...

best example, and i didn´t know if i should cry or laugh, was the point i joint first time our own server. not to say it starts only with 6 player ( reduced from 20 from first release lol ), no you just sitting on you entry screen and can´t get into the map to play around till the round will start. no you can´t lol thats so stupid.

Reactions: glenwilson
BF1 is full of stupidness. think that is one reason its not "loved" by the players. its just not running smoooooth...

best example, and i didn´t know if i should cry or laugh, was the point i joint first time our own server. not to say it starts only with 6 player ( reduced from 20 from first release lol ), no you just sitting on you entry screen and can´t get into the map to play around till the round will start. no you can´t lol thats so stupid.

its thick line to me installing battlefield 4 again :cautious:

That is so true. At least in BF4 you can blow up stuff whilst waiting or practice flying but to just sit waiting and watching the people who are banned is silly.

Reactions: tousledmonkey31
and BF 4 server i think as a admin you can edit everything but in bf 1 not.

but other thing, activision declared next COD and it will be in WWII scenery (but u know already that for sure)
I think (maybe 99,9%) next bf will be WWII too
I love that idea...it could be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread