Nru Bf1 Server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Played on the server this afternoon and have to admit to being pleasantly surprised.

Though there were some random players there weren't any that felt dodgy and the lack of abuse, racism and other 'isms was refreshing. The squad I was in was all non-NRU but seemed to play for the flags.

Also managed to get a few kills too. Overall the experience was very positive compared to before.
--- Post updated ---
u r talking about 4 or 1 ?

1 I think.

Played on the server this afternoon and have to admit to being pleasantly surprised.

Though there were some random players there weren't any that felt dodgy and the lack of abuse, racism and other 'isms was refreshing. The squad I was in was all non-NRU but seemed to play for the flags.

Also managed to get a few kills too. Overall the experience was very positive compared to before.
--- Post updated ---

1 I think.
same here. looks like a totaly other game on own server. looks like that only this guys playing at "non EA" server which also don´t like all this insults and racism and so its a nice gameplay.

how many ppl actually playing bf4 ?

omg
there are plenty of people on bf4 :LOL::LOL::LOL:

BF1 is full of stupidness. think that is one reason its not "loved" by the players. its just not running smoooooth...

best example, and i didn´t know if i should cry or laugh, was the point i joint first time our own server. not to say it starts only with 6 player ( reduced from 20 from first release lol ), no you just sitting on you entry screen and can´t get into the map to play around till the round will start. no you can´t lol thats so stupid.
ill like to point out i love the game mate and much of what glenn described above doesnt ring a bell with me at all so dont get where he has that from X_X
--- Post updated ---
but other thing, activision declared next COD and it will be in WWII scenery (but u know already that for sure)
I think (maybe 99,9%) next bf will be WWII too
I love that idea...it could be awesome
im hoping for that :p itld be a blow back to bf1942 if they can figure out how to run the game like they ran bf1942 back in the day, that could be awsome

Reactions: 82juggernaut82
We had a hard time starting the server today. What do you think about some "clickbait" server name addition like "noobs welcome" or "noob friendly" or "admins online"? That might give us a few extra players

The 6 player start seems to soooo hard to achieve. You can get 5 but you still have to wait, and wait, and wait...

You then get someone joining and someone leaves and you can see your excitement flying around the room like a deflating balloon. If you can actually get into the map you can at least amuse yourself or have some stupid fun. But so often you just sit there having your patience tested.

In general the last week or so has been very quiet for both servers. Maybe time of year with people on short breaks with a few bank holidays making long weekends off?

the dlc maps are : Fort de Vaux, Rupture, soissons and Verdun heights.
yesterday we tried to start the server, we reach 6 players so 1 round started.. then 1 quit after the round's end and another come so 6 again, but the new guy was in the wrong team, 2 vs 4, he switched to balance but BF1 never refreshed still showing 2vs4 so even though we all pressed deploy the game never started - - I don't know if that's netcode issue but regarding this or medals (omg so much bugs with medals...)
Refreshing seems to be a big issue in that game

Users who are viewing this thread