[BF4] Not very egoistical of me, but I'd like to join the clan :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I was able to get most of these things for 7 years by virtue of having my father die (I would not say it was worth it) as a half-orphan the german state was like "yeah, you get a pension" and with that came a pension pass :D
So, I also used that for everything, most business had Pensioner deals, and I made em stay to their word :D

Lost my pension when I turned 25 though ._. Was never that much money, I didnt care about that, but dang, going out and getting around got more expensive and that sucked :D

Reactions: blugi21
Welcome to the site, nice to see your application sir! Good luck with it. :) Btw. you still owe me @blugi21 's dogtags.
I shall get them to you asap, I was just so happy to see @blugi21 i had to tell the whole team about it by pressing q ^^

• Haha
Reactions: blugi21
Welcome to the site, nice to see your application sir! Good luck with it. :) Btw. you still owe me @blugi21 's dogtags.
I shall get them to you asap, I was just so happy to see @blugi21 i had to tell the whole team about it by pressing q ^^
You two were hunting me the whole round in Karelia! Had loads of fun! 😂

Reactions: Egoistisch
Willkommen ^^ welcopme to NRU good luck with ur vote ^^ finaly the german side in this clan becomes bigger again :)

Reactions: Egoistisch
@Akhara I'm from the beautiful Schwabenländle :D

Users who are viewing this thread