[BF4] Not very egoistical of me, but I'd like to join the clan :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Egoistisch

Egoistisch

NRU Member
3 Feb 2022
Heyo,

some might know me already, my in-game-name is EGOlSTlSCH (what are supposed to be "i"s are lowercase "L"s instead, and idk why i did that back then), and I've been playing on the server and supporting it for a while now :)

My Name is Fabie or Steckelton, whatever you prefer, I'm 27 and from Germany :)
I've started playing BF4 ago a few months back, and the only reason I kept at it (with small breaks) is the NRU Server and its community, no matter how well I do I always have a great time with you folks and would love to join ya (and also help maintaining the server & rules on it).

Links to all my online gaming profiles here: Steam, Battlelog, and my Name on Epic is "Steckelton". [Note: I got an old VAC Ban on Steam that is from using a FOV Changer in MW2 that to my understanding was legal at the time - well, it seems it wasn't.]
Besides Shooters like the BF-Series and Borderlands I also play quite a lot of Fallout & Simcade Racers :)

I've got a few more life commitments at the moment and am not online as much, but still try to play a few times a week and mostly manage to do so.

I also struggle with self introductions, but am happy to answer any open questions :D

Looking forward to T-Bag you,
Ego :)

Hello Fabie! Nice to see your application and i wish you good luck! ^^

I went quickly through your steam and it seems you like to hunt achievements? If its so then its nice to have another hunter here :)

Heyo Blugi :3

Yeah, I hunted achievements for a while, was my ADHD Hyperfocus for a bit but that went away again a few years ago, so not actively doing that anymore :)

Reactions: lakaelo and blugi21
Really sorry for missing this. I will do the admin stuff once I have completed the self-imposed punishment. AKA, and have dropped the Mrs off somewhere that is not at all related to hair colouring processes.

Done the checks Fabie (@Egoistisch ) and unfortunately I didn't find anything :D so the vote has started and will last for three days. Will let you know the result then.

Good luck! :)
Takes note in diary Glen doesn't search to thoroughly, I am safe for now

:p

Oh, they said they deleted me of the list cause it made the others on there depressed the couldn't reach my score ^^'

you are above 30 now, sooo that is some kind of old. :unsure: (y)

look at fabie. he is only 27, so that is young :ROFLMAO: btw nice application fabie
Oh, to be still called young, I really like it here :'D

My flatmates brothers & his mates who hang here all the time are like 20 and stuff, its nice to not be "one of the old ones" :D

Reactions: blugi21 and Riot_co
As I actually qualify as being old by having a pension and bus pass there are certain advantages. Not getting up for work is a daily joy, that doesn't mean not enjoying going to work when I did but.... Having time to do what you want. Looking at admission prices of something and thinking 😳 but then scrolling down the list and finding the old fart price 😍 and the scrolling a bit further and finding because various body parts don't function the same as they used to (knees and hips) you get a decent parking space too! Most toys only have a minimum age though I suspect that is sometimes a mental age too.

Users who are viewing this thread