No excuses left

• Thread starter StrrawberryA
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
StrrawberryA

StrrawberryA

DMRs are war crime
NRU Member
7 Jan 2021
South Bohemia
However the unknown recruiter :cock: had to convince me a bit, I gotta say that i dont feel forced any way, cuz this is what I wanted. Im writing my text now, before someone overtakes me again lol. I would like to join the family, because it is simply the best working community that Ive seen in my gaming life. Im not very much into making online friends - that is why I hesitated a bit, but this is rly a different case and I feel so good here among you cocks. Now Im wondering what you dont know about me yet, like everything was said in the "introducing" topic, or elsewhere. I have never joined any clan in any game, so be sure this is something special to me.

Name : Aleš
ID : StrrawberryA

What can I offer? I still dont know. Talking about the actual gameplay, Im not the sharpest pencil in a box.
I started to play on the NRU server maybe like half a year ago. Had fun playing with most of you. Got many of your shiny tags in my collection and many of you have mime. (Some have 8 of em :mad:) I definitely have some language violations, but most of them are for greeting @FreakingRage , or repeating words like "reputation", which it takes as a "puta" I guess, or just some simple cursing like "fuk". But if you guys say NO, I will not feel upset, will not stop playing on the server, nor be active here. If you guys will accept me by a chance, Im ready to take control over myself and represent the clan with a proper manner. Im currently using this...

Main 500x500
... instead of shower gel to get it done.

Your vote cant be based on how many times we will kill or tbag each other in following 3 days, bcs my PC is currently not working :D
That is all from me. Feel free to ask about anything about me if you want.

May you all have a nice day.
With love,
StrrawberryA
(but Im not a rapper)

Last edited:
Ohh you finally did it! :D I'm wondering which recruiter are you talking about :unsure:

What a pleasure to read your application after all this time dear 🍓, good luck with the vote mate! :D

Finally :LOL:

Nice to see your application Strraw! Good luck with your vote :D

Nice to see this, finally another czech :cock: your application is definitely welcome and you have atleast one yes vote in your pocket, good luck with your vote!

Good luck with the vote, that's a great application!

good things take time, but this took way too long :p
Good and happy to read your application, I would almost think your unkown recruiter also thought you a thing or 2 about writing novels.............
Good luck with the vote and see you soon....

I really need to check if I have his tags already

Nice application and great to see it!

yeah and please don¨t say congrats either...or carpet xD

• Haha
Reactions: FreakingRage
dayum dont know you either XD well good luck straw XD

good luck with ur vote :D and if u get in our big huge cock fam i would like to do an only !kill straw monateg :D with ur NRU tag :D

Told you multiple times that i dond like berries you tbagging cock :D
Welcome!

Nice to see your application berry with a straw and good luck! 🫑🌶️🍅🍒🍎🍓 :giggle:

You took your time but I suppose you have to wait for 🍓s to be in season 😂
Good luck with the app. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread