No excuses left

StrrawberryA

DMRs are war crime
NRU Member
7 Jan 2021
South Bohemia
However the unknown recruiter :cock: had to convince me a bit, I gotta say that i dont feel forced any way, cuz this is what I wanted. Im writing my text now, before someone overtakes me again lol. I would like to join the family, because it is simply the best working community that Ive seen in my gaming life. Im not very much into making online friends - that is why I hesitated a bit, but this is rly a different case and I feel so good here among you cocks. Now Im wondering what you dont know about me yet, like everything was said in the "introducing" topic, or elsewhere. I have never joined any clan in any game, so be sure this is something special to me.

Name : Aleš
ID : StrrawberryA

What can I offer? I still dont know. Talking about the actual gameplay, Im not the sharpest pencil in a box.
I started to play on the NRU server maybe like half a year ago. Had fun playing with most of you. Got many of your shiny tags in my collection and many of you have mime. (Some have 8 of em :mad:) I definitely have some language violations, but most of them are for greeting @FreakingRage , or repeating words like "reputation", which it takes as a "puta" I guess, or just some simple cursing like "fuk". But if you guys say NO, I will not feel upset, will not stop playing on the server, nor be active here. If you guys will accept me by a chance, Im ready to take control over myself and represent the clan with a proper manner. Im currently using this...

main_500x500.jpg
... instead of shower gel to get it done.

Your vote cant be based on how many times we will kill or tbag each other in following 3 days, bcs my PC is currently not working :D
That is all from me. Feel free to ask about anything about me if you want.

May you all have a nice day.
With love,
StrrawberryA
(but Im not a rapper)

Last edited:

Cockaparte

Your dear secretary
NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
Ohh you finally did it! :D I'm wondering which recruiter are you talking about :unsure:

What a pleasure to read your application after all this time dear 🍓, good luck with the vote mate! :D

1nfinity84

Huehuehue
NRU Member
8 Apr 2018
Nice to see this, finally another czech :cock: your application is definitely welcome and you have atleast one yes vote in your pocket, good luck with your vote!

The_Hellr1der

NRU Member
6 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
good things take time, but this took way too long :p
Good and happy to read your application, I would almost think your unkown recruiter also thought you a thing or 2 about writing novels.............
Good luck with the vote and see you soon....

I really need to check if I have his tags already

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020
good luck with ur vote :D and if u get in our big huge cock fam i would like to do an only !kill straw monateg :D with ur NRU tag :D

RIZLOID

EL Claymortarer
NRU Member
10 Oct 2012
London
You took your time but I suppose you have to wait for 🍓s to be in season 😂
Good luck with the app. (y)