No excuses left

• Thread starter StrrawberryA
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Thank you all boys! ❀
I'm currently crying over my PC, which is probably dead ( just had a call from the PC service ) so I'm not going to the server in next couple of days. Have to set up my old PC to be able to play BF3 at least, so meet me at Ziba if you want lol.

Ohh Ziba...so much good memories 😍 We need this map on the next BF lol

Good luck with your PC (y)

Last edited:
Thank you all boys! ❀
I'm currently crying over my PC, which is probably dead ( just had a call from the PC service ) so I'm not going to the server in next couple of days. Have to set up my old PC to be able to play BF3 at least, so meet me at Ziba if you want lol.

oh no that’s unfortunate. What is the problem with the broken one?

I am always up for some rounds of BF3 though :)

Last edited:
@AkharaVect first of all - I'm not very much in hw stuff... All I know is to open the case and clean it a bit thats all :D

One day I just turned the PC on and there was a cpu fan error. Not the first time I had it, but restarting always helped and temperatures etc. were okay. After the last time it just turned on, but keyboard, mouse, screen etc. did not work. So I took this piece of metal to the service and they gave me a protocol with an "BIOS cant load" issue. Today I called into this hospital and the guy said that motherboard is probably dead. I'm experting the worst.

@AkharaVect first of all - I'm not very much in hw stuff... All I know is to open the case and clean it a bit thats all :D

One day I just turned the PC on and there was a cpu fan error. Not the first time I had it, but restarting always helped and temperatures etc. were okay. After the last time it just turned on, but keyboard, mouse, screen etc. did not work. So I took this piece of metal to the service and they gave me a protocol with an "BIOS cant load" issue. Today I called into this hospital and the guy said that motherboard is probably dead. I'm experting the worst.
I mean to be fair, if all you need to do is replace the motherboard, then you should be fine. Buy a new one, ask them to replace the old one with the new and you should have your PC back. Don’t give up hope :)

Yeah, to be honest.. the guy sounded like he didn't take a look at it yet. ( they said before that they are quite bussy rn)... anyway... that piece of metal now can keep protesting all the way it wants ...cuz I just found a treasure in my drawer!
20210408 150005
(100% original 🀣🀣)
And I can replay it on my old PC πŸ‘Œ

i have that every day :LOL: i just switch it on and off and on till it starts and it always does😁

Yeah, to be honest.. the guy sounded like he didn't take a look at it yet. ( they said before that they are quite bussy rn)... anyway... that piece of metal now can keep protesting all the way it wants ...cuz I just found a treasure in my drawer!
View attachment 10705
(100% original 🀣🀣)
And I can replay it on my old PC πŸ‘Œ
Hey strawberry i would love to play bf3, with you. And I could also help u diagnose what's wrong with your current pc and help you fix it. Most of the time only 1 thing broke down and we can get into a call and help you find it. If it's not the graphics card that is broken it's usually not really and expensive/hard thing to fix. I can guide you if you like

Thx mate! @CapHunterx I'll text you in the evening when at home if you dont mind!
...Recieved a message about what is wrong so.. damaged source, motherboard and processor.. what the hell I've done to this poor thing lol I did not take a shower with it I swear.
I'll probably make a thread about it then.

sounds indeed like the psu had some issues and took the mobo and CPU with it, what kind of PSU (brand etc) you had and how old?

Thx mate! @CapHunterx I'll text you in the evening when at home if you dont mind!
...Recieved a message about what is wrong so.. damaged source, motherboard and processor.. what the hell I've done to this poor thing lol I did not take a shower with it I swear.
I'll probably make a thread about it then.
well lucky its not something with the GPU cus those are worth gold right know

Users who are viewing this thread