News from Battlelog.co

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
We all understand very well that you are annoyed.
Please remember that we appreciate the trouble you are going through at the moment.

We are fully aware of the fact that you all do your utmost to get it all fixed.
Thank you very much.

lol thanks lady, your answer reminds me at my psychological lessons back in time lol

no need to thanks if i speek for myself. we are there to manage this kind of settings and trouble.

the annoying point for me is, that the guys from battlelog.co are so uncoordinated or maybe, i don´t know, in the majority consist of young pupils. i am (was) long time active in internet business and we were running project with 20.000 users to. i saw a lot of companies, communities or projects act like battlelog.co now and i know they only died after a short time because you can not build a substainable system on such a chaos of young freelancer. they all not aware how many work it is and how much psuh and urgency you got from the user. lol it ended up in mocking each other and at the end other guys left and all the work is going to one or two guys. this little basis will try to get the job and all the work but it can´t work and after a short periode even this last basis will stop the work and the projekt will die...

if i read it right battlelog.co is still on the point important guys left so we will see how it goes in next time but how i said before, i have no big hope they stay for long. if they do and i am wrong, even better. but it would surprise me.

the big imbecility yesterday was such the point they change something at the system and not inform there user/customers. lot of serveradmins are messing around a hole day with fault location and thats only because they not deem it necessary to make a short accouncement so everyone know what is going on. this costs that guys not more as maybe 5 minutes...instead of hours searching a not available error. lol

One thing I see a bit different, these guys love BF2 and to revive it they do this all in their sparetime for free, so I as user dont have to expect anything from them because I dont pay for it.
Sure its annoying they didnt announce new files but they didn't forced us to go with them.

So don't be to harsh with these guys Lakay :D

One thing I see a bit different, these guys love BF2 and to revive it they do this all in their sparetime for free

thas for sure but if you get to start or handle such a project you have to make it with on a specific basis. you can´t act like "revive bf2" ( look what alone this words saying ) and than handle it like a schoolboy. compare it with our little page, and we have not so many teammembers and also no pr/media guy here. loool but everyone got informed if some things happened or changed. thats such normal.

Hello guys,

Your right our old site is very old, It indeed does give off a 13 year old vibe dosn't it. We do have a PR guy who keeps the company from falling apart. If you guys are having an issue with Revive you should really tell me. As for information you are very right we don't release much. There is allot we need to do better and this includes communication. We tend to keep our updates blurry because we have 13K of people who cry if we write anything down.

Last edited:
Hey there and welcome to our Forum. Fine that your'e not mad about the critism :)

I cant be mad at any bf2 community. I Understand that this process sucked and we ALL got blind sided by the shutdown. But ide like to think we are doing "Meh ok" at staying on top of it. We really spend more time making it better then communicating with the public that is a truth. Thanks for being patient with us :D

It would be nice to have a road map for ranked files or some idea of wtf is going on, it seems people have applied and some randomly get chosen (without any other servers knowledge) and then the ones that aren't ranked slowly die due to players understandable going on ranked servers.

battlelog.co launcher is off at the moment. looks like they have probs with the masterserver.
people asking in dozent of threads in there forum but instead of making a announcement/ mail its just posted insinde one of the thread so only a few know about the issues.... :popcorn:

S6HAKVZ.gif

What are we talking about?

It would be nice to have a road map for ranked files or some idea of wtf is going on, it seems people have applied and some randomly get chosen (without any other servers knowledge) and then the ones that aren't ranked slowly die due to players understandable going on ranked servers.
Is what I was talking about....

I also see that Wilson is helping a lot with the project, does this mean the work will be open source to the community like most of his other work or is it going to be closed?

So I checked it and BFQH updates with Battlelog.co on BL ranked server but still nothing when using BF2hub...

I would say, lets see if BFhub get it sorted this week.If not then lets decide..

Users who are viewing this thread