Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Welcome Mick hope you can enjoy our server soon. But still I think I´m the oldest fart around :) 66 years ago i saw daylight for the first time lol

Careful analysis and thoughtful action generally are the benefits of personal maturity.
Sorry to repeat myself but I need to get my point across: You are not old, Teo, you are experienced and wise. :)

Welcome Mick hope you can enjoy our server soon. But still I think I´m the oldest fart around :) 66 years ago i saw daylight for the first time lol

Careful analysis and thoughtful action generally are the benefits of personal maturity.
Sorry to repeat myself but I need to get my point across: You are not old, Teo, you are experienced and wise. :)

Dear Lady thank you. I dont feel old in any way. I never grown older than 35 in my mind :)

look forward to T-BAGGIN you dude welcome to freak central:)

(FREAK)-- person or persons who dont comply to the normal ) and all of us are far from normal:)
apart from me im normal. the other two of me dont think so its only because i found out about them and hiek and the thigh high boots and custard:)

Users who are viewing this thread