Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
K

kestral24

11 Jan 2015
oldbury.west mids
My Name is mick and im 65 yrs old,british and love to play fps game's. i have had a pc since they came out.MY IN GAME USERNAME IS kestral24 and play battlefield 3 and 4.Hope to get to know you all here on this server.

thank's for the welcome lakaelo. i have to sort out my game account for bf3 at this present time as my son screwed it up for me. my bf4 is ok so i may see you soon.

Welcome! A diverse lot of folk here from all over the place, and all ages. Nothing taken too serious and the discussions can be varied and often deviate from the original topic. A wide range of skills so anyone can fit in.

Welcome Mick hope you can enjoy our server soon. But still I think I´m the oldest fart around :) 66 years ago i saw daylight for the first time lol

Thank you all for the kind welcome. looking forward to see you all in game once i sort out my new account and new game. most likely change my in game name now that my son screwed up my old account.
Andys40 where about in staffordshire do you live, i live in oldbury just out side Birmingham.

Last edited:
I hope u like T bagging
and when ur in the game and kill mr lakaelo,
DON'T NEGLECT TO PUT UR PLUMS IN HIS MOUTH
(he's fond of it, just like spunky, muwhaaha)

welcome Mick , ;) , hhhmmmm a little advice for you do not follow laka in a dark corner he still has some C4 for the new arrival lol ...

Thank you all for the kind welcome. looking forward to see you all in game once i sort out my new account and new game. most likely change my in game name now that my son screwed up my old account.
Andys40 where about in staffordshire do you live, i live in oldbury just out side Birmingham.

Hi Mick im from Burntwood Near Lichfield not to far from you about 20 miles away but I work in Great bridge in west Bromwich so pretty close

Hello Mick, nice to meet you here on the forum.
Welcome to our unique community. :)

I truely thought that mr scatha was the headmaster of the old age home, but I was wrong....! Welcome "uncle" Mick I am not far behind you, if my mother wasn't so shy and my dad were faster I would have been much older. Enjoy...you have just entered the best clan in the world

hi mick welcome aboard salford here nr manchester but now live in spain

Odp: New Member

Judging by the age, it will be the future NRU member :p Welcome ;)

Users who are viewing this thread