MrSevratio in tha house

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Ahhh Mrs Evratio ....... no Mr Sevratio ......

Hello Joost and welcome to our world of dodgy, diversity aware, gun toting, c4 planting..........gentlemen and ladies.
Sure you'll get used to us eventually .....

:)

AW: MrSevratio in tha house

It must be a nest here,someone call the exterminator,lol im kidding...:) very welcome :)

hello mr sevr. hope you will find our forums intriguing, and remember to T-bag your opponents ;-)

Just ago while drinking a single malt whisky, i just got my first jet kill. Windmillspinned him around ;)

uhhh ! Now were talking XD on bloody time a fellow single malt lover joined the forums :) nice to have you around bro! :-D

Love single malts. Was drinking an Oban, but most of the times i prefer to smokey ones like Laphroigh or Ardbeg. But all depends on the mood im in. Best one i have is a Aberlour A'bunadh. Very warm in the throat and high %

Love single malts. Was drinking an Oban, but most of the times i prefer to smokey ones like Laphroigh or Ardbeg. But all depends on the mood im in. Best one i have is a Aberlour A'bunadh. Very warm in the throat and high %

cool my personal favorites are speysides so far the 12 years old from cardhu is one of my favorites but doing winter and dark cold days my favorite is the Benriach 12 years old :)

a 17 years old and a 21 years from glengoyne is amongst my current top whiskys :)

cool my personal favorites are speysides so far the 12 years old from cardhu is one of my favorites but doing winter and dark cold days my favorite is the Benriach 12 years old :)

a 17 years old and a 21 years from glengoyne is amongst my current top whiskys :)

Im so relieved i noticed you talked about ages of whiskies not chicks. :D :D

We need that Booze & Women -section. :D :welsh: :tbag:

Im so relieved i noticed you talked about ages of whiskies not chicks. :D :D

We need that Booze & Women -section. :D :welsh: :tbag:

XD yush!! lets make that thread already!! XD

Booze, women and a good sigar....and bf. That's the good life.

And btw, seeing written down '12 years' and you think of girls Heikkinen, lol

Lol im sure you get soon familiar with my weekly drunk trolling around forum. :D :D

Im glad you Fortuna appreciate my job for community. :D

Edit: At this moment is traditional Vodka Wednesday and im semidrunk lol. :tbag:

Traditional vodka wednesday...doesnt sound that bad at all. Maybe i should introduce that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread