membership

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
sorry to say but we need one more because heik is still trail and the rules said "recommned full members" so one more co... ehh fellow member please.

5. Recommending NRU members:

1:
2: threesix
3: art
4: fucoff
5: geno

Put me on your pimmel list sascha you sauerkraut munchin fraulein

Played with him earlier..a good guy so its a 'si senor' from me

The rest ok laka? gametime, forumtime, backgroundcheck, teabag, mentally insane?

Vote ready to start?

I'm still worried about the mentally insane requirement.

i mean.. he hasn't played cod.. ?

hmm wryngwrm, different but cool :) ... i dont suppose you killed the pig BEFORE putting it on the spit, or just cooked it alive .. squeal piggy squeal ..... lmao ... viking power !!

I'm still worried about the mentally insane requirement.

mentally insane requirement. dude me and my mates bash the shit out of each other with axes for fun :) standing in a viking sheild wall now thats feckin insane:)

what i mean. that's perfectly ok but you haven't played cod? lol.. :D

don't worry m8.

Having admin rights feels like this. :D [video=youtube;VauzhTAuoFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauzhTAuoFw[/video]

Heikkinen: Hmm think that's the fantasy version... Normal day as an admin: "this and this and this did that" "that guy boing boing boing 100 times" - You start to monitor players, and stop playing to warn/kick the rule breakers. After few moments you continue where you were: KDR 10:1, points 200, then: "f coco killed me 10 times in a row!!" *ragequit*

Last edited:
some times i just look out for dick heads anyway while i roll a smoke:)

heik im like that anyway:)

Lol crn it's sometimes like that if there is 60 random guys and you are only admin around. Rejoining of kicked rulebreakers are most annoying part. "Stupid server, shitty admins, why i can't kill with heli/jets or bunnyhop...." I never learn understand why they come back if there is 99% of servers where they can be tomcruisetopgunwannabes or do whatever without admins cares. :D

they come back because they are so thick in the head they didnt get the message first time my friend well we shall see one more day and my results will be in:) then i will be eagle eyed and ready to rumble

I like that your attitude and how you want help take care of rulebreakers. And you have some experience of kicking bad guys already. :D

Users who are viewing this thread