membership

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ROMMELZ

ROMMELZ

NRU Member
17 Nov 2012
bedford, uk
1. Real Name (ROMMEL .. ) , Age 46 going on 20:)and my Nationality english but im viking ::)

2. In-game username for all games (BF2, (AoWs)ROMMELZ, BF3< ROMMELZ, BF1942 ROMMELZ) diablo3 > ULVENBROR

3. Do you have any previous bans? NOPE

4. Why do you think you'll be good for NRU? i play fair dont cheat obey the rules and MAKE others obey them i help you guys?girls and some im not sure about out along with other regulars to make sure retarded dumb fucks who cant read rules dont stay long. im always on your servers ! and i totaly understand most of you aint right in DA HEAD:)

little bit about me .... i work security in a hospitail A&E for 12 yrs dealing with every scum bag you could imagine im big bald and covered in tattoos so i can handle myself real well lost my job due to a junkie hitting one of the nurses when i got there i just kicked him in the bollox lost me job but i would do it again :)
when i want to let off steam i hit people with axes im in a dark age war band that do living history shows
or im out with my wolf dogs ..

5. Recommending NRU members: say your what youre gonna most of you know me well enough in game!!
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Last edited:
Nice guy, plays by rules and reports rulebreakers. And he have cool bald head like me, i recommend him. :D

Rommelz i send my bank account number with private message. How many days that goes my bribe money arrives from UK to Finland? ;)

hey rommelz,

you know some of this usernames?

Deek
goat's milk
MW2 = FAIL
mw2 SUCKS
Nevermind
phyco killer
Psycho Killer
psycho(UK)
RaZor
Schecter
Slayer
Slayer [UK]
Tuffinator
(AoWs)ROMMELZ

(UK) AoWsRaffs
(UK) generalisimofranco
[UK] AoWsRaffs
[UKE] AoWsRaffs

oh and nother question. had you move you home or you internet provider last months?

Hehe, welcome cock! Yea, i'll recommend you too, been in a same squad couple of times - good team mate :) and also i'll recommend you cos i'm i work in the security too - (so we share the bribe money with Heik lol )

(AoWs)ROMMELZ ME
(UK) AoWsRaffs my old partner in crime dean used to do security together and play bf2 and 1942 /vietnam
(UK) generalisimofranco this guys a fuckin muppet!! long story
[UK] AoWsRaffs same as old art of war soilder clan if i remember correct
[UKE] AoWsRaffs same as old uninted kingdom elite clan
some look fimilar or ive seen them about in game why? but thats as far as it goes i got s scribble pad here somewere with names of peeps ive seen fucking around in game if i can find it
- - - Updated - - -

oh and nother question. had you move you home or you internet provider last months A) nope

Last edited:
i'll recommend you. i think your attitude is good and you'd fit in well.

thanks for making the proper app and good luck with the application!

Heikk-cock > normal banktransfer fin -> uk 5-7 bankdays or maybe 2-3 days faster with iban/swift/bic code.

Lol i need help couple more new guys in and then i can buy new computer. :D

vote yes from me rommelz :) like the kick ass attitude ...... as long as you only get the bad guys(keep it up ) lol.
me english/irish/welsh too but viking power from norweigen prdecessors.
put me on yer list of yesses , regards, rich.

ffs lol i had to edit it because it said lick ass instead of kick ass lmao .

[

ffs lol i had to edit it because it said lick ass instead of kick ass lmao .[/QUOTE] ill lick arse for the right price ive done worse:)

:) anyways hope you like it here and good luck with application ...... rich.

5. Recommending NRU members:

1: heikkinen
2: threesix
3:
4:
5:

Nice to see you applying ;)

erm i said yes as well says mr invisible :)

lol sry

5. Recommending NRU members:

1: heikkinen
2: threesix
3: art
4: fucoff
5: geno

Now were waiting for hoff to start your voting :)

Users who are viewing this thread