Looking To Give BF4 A Try

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MustTryHarder

14 Dec 2022
Hi, I'm joining because my dad signed up recently (Dagger007) and said it's a great community.

I'm more of an RPG player but have played CS for over 12 years and gaming has been a part of my life since I was a baby sat on my dads knee while he played Quake (he said this was a good education LOL). I've never played BF but BF4 looks like it has managed the test of time..

Hope you are happy to accept me. I'll be a regular on the server that's for sure and am happy to take on any help or support roles once you feel you know me a little better.

Thanks

Oli

Last edited:
Hi Oli and nice to see you here! BF4 indeed is still a great game and what makes it even better is that it has communities around it with clan servers (like ourselves) which sadly aint not so easily done in the newer titles. Jump on in and have some great time with us! :)

Welcome Oli 🍻
FYI we have a person here to blame for everything, even your education :) You will get to know him later :)

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Welcome to our little community, forum, family and t-bagsquadron. I wish you a lot of fun with BF4 and also with gaming in general, we play a lot of different games around here besides BF ;) And when in doubt.......

:blamelaka:

Reactions: MustTryHarder
Hi, I'm joining because my dad signed up recently (Dagger007) and said it's a great community.

I'm more of an RPG player but have played CS for over 12 years and gaming has been a part of my life since I was a baby sat on my dads knee while he played Quake (he said this was a good education LOL). I've never played BF but BF4 looks like it has managed the test of time..

Hope you are happy to accept me. I'll be a regular on the server that's for sure and am happy to take on any help or support roles once you feel you know me a little better.

Thanks

Oli
hello . can you play this Sunday a game NRU vs FLAG ?

hello . can you play this Sunday a game NRU vs FLAG ?
we already have a thread about that. i close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread