clanmatch VS FLAG (10years BF4 )

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
alucardgr

alucardgr

13 Oct 2023
Guys do you want to play a game of conquest vs my team ? i hope you can gather 12 - 16 players or even more!!
Thanks. i will also donate in your servers if we manage to play
i can rent a server just for the game

Im interested!

Get Ready Rally GIF by Assassin's Creed

NRU assemble! :cool:

Reactions: Huilo_Ren_666
any weekend ...even this weekend !!!!

If it’s this Sunday evening I’m in. However, I won’t be doing the organizing stuff on our end this time. Still have PTSD from the last two times. So if anyone would be willing to step up, please do :D

If it’s this Sunday evening I’m in. However, I won’t be doing the organizing stuff on our end this time. Still have PTSD from the last two times. So if anyone would be willing to step up, please do :D
I nominate @Akhara . He;'s the only one with the necessary experience in this sort of thing.

Guys i can help arrange
Here is the server
I ll change the settings the day of the game
Password is : nruvsflag

I nominate @Akhara . He;'s the only one with the necessary experience in this sort of thing.

Fuck off :D

I’ll be on vacation for 4 weeks starting next week so wouldn’t even be able to do it

what about to arrange for tomorrow ?

i trust next week you ll be ready!!

@alucardgr I guess there is no escape from you, you post it everywhere you see.

Ok just joking. i will be available at Sunday.

Last edited:
Starts to look like we dont have enough participants for the clanmatch. At least for this sunday. Maybe 9.2.2025? :ROFLMAO:

I propose one thing we could do is that clan FLAG joins our server on sunday and as many as possible of ours join too and we can have some fun shenanigans together. Not a clan battle as we would be scrambled and there would be our regulars playing with us. What do you guys think? Maybe have it on HC setting? :unsure::D

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread