clanmatch VS FLAG (10years BF4 )

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Wow wow wow, hold your horses blugi :)
We can win even 5 vs 16 no problem, we need ff setting on so we can teamkill too :)
Lets go full on YOLO strats and we are golden! :ROFLMAO:

Lord Of The Rings Yolo GIF by Mashable

We know but you dont have to announce it so loud , let them think its server issues

Starts to look like we dont have enough participants for the clanmatch. At least for this sunday. Maybe 9.2.2025? :ROFLMAO:

I propose one thing we could do is that clan FLAG joins our server on sunday and as many as possible of ours join too and we can have some fun shenanigans together. Not a clan battle as we would be scrambled and there would be our regulars playing with us. What do you guys think? Maybe have it on HC setting? :unsure::D
yeah lets do that instead

Reactions: blugi21
For starters im pissed off and drunk!

Im active in discord for my own and clans reasons and of course was talking about the clan fight. Was actually interested cause i cant play in competetive games but maybe now i would. Did say in the start though that our clan has low regular players so the fight might never happen. Well a

Fuck!: in simple:

Started a convo that had a plan
Was with it but tried to give it to others as i cant handle stress
Was talking about the fight to others and hoping if someone takes the lead of it.
Was seeing couple people saying they are in for the match ( but no further messages) and jokes of the situation like the NRU way.
Me trying to say i cant handle this as i cant even handle my own life.... Well no one ever answered that and was left hanging.
I kept gettin DMs about the fight so i coundnt just leave the clan to look bad so tried to make it happen as there were also a forum post.
It was kinda forced on my responsibility as i was the first to be a nice guy to a person in discord.. Couldnt fail the clan now.
Fucking anxiety was high in this sitouation but i tried to ask people to join in forum. I Fucking had to go in 2 extra therapist meeting last week bacause of this!!!!
Well couldnt get enought players so i proposed a meeting in our server so Flag would join us. They agreed theyd come and HC would be better.
So i asked laka that today would be but on HC so FLAG can come and have some shenanigans with us.
Sunday came, laka delivered but no FLAG players and no response from the alugard guy..........
Pisses me off!!!!!!
But that aint the biggest thing though. This thread have been here for almost 2 weeks and past days talk about settings and still EVERY ADMIN JOINING THE SERVER ASKS WHY HC???
Killed me mentally and my sober streak is over!!!
Fuck this

For enders im pissed off and drunk!

Last edited:
Well we can simply blame alucardgr for this. In the last 2 weeks, he wrote '' clan match, 16 vs 16, are you ready '' in forum and in discord but no one showed up from their side. He was talking about 16 vs 16 !

I am sad to hear you had increase of anxiety because this. At least we enjoyed playing a special HC sunday. ( I think you like HC also )

Take care mate, i hope you feel better tomorrow. 🙏

Reactions: blugi21
Pls no, we have only one blugi. We have to take care of him.
Haha im ok dont worry! 😄 Just needed some time to gather myself up again. This was a good reminder that i cant handle any kind of stress as it will burst out like happened now. So im out of this happening.

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread