Look what i found on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
yes, looks like a, at least seasonal event lol

not only that. one problem is the water is getting into the elektrik parts and control systems. but a nother one is that water is getting into your air filter and thus in the air intake system it can get into the combustion chamber and cause damage there. you can hear the strange noises in some videos when the motore is "done" lol because the water can not compressed and not burned as quickly as fuel and thus the piston makes the "bend" and thinking "i am going elsewhere"
Its called hydrolock

Screenshot 20221014 120954 comandroidchrome

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
Burning Flame Thrower GIF by Far Cry 6

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
😵‍💫😂😂😂

Most of the images have been stolen off Amazon and other places and then just got someone locked in a basement to photoshop them. Some of the photoshopped images we have created should be worth at least 10¢ a pop! 🤪

I suspect that this may have something to do with laundry.

C5396D8F 6D67 4321 B919 DDA239D18FE4 DA08611C A04D 487D 93F9 47B0E1CA99EE 47AE1CE9 DDDD 4CD4 8B43 EFBB429AF8E1 41E74FA3 9059 4032 BAED 0357C45CA9C9

wonder if anyone know that thing? its so strange but amazing to use that train.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Would like to try that. Wonder what the advantages are of hanging the train rather than having it on tracks above the gantry? Maybe there is experience with cabled systems up mountains around Europe that pushed it in that direction. Been on the one in Chicago that is above the gantries and that has some really tight corners so that isn't probably the reason.

Reactions: Riot_co

Users who are viewing this thread