Look what i found on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Imagine games would look like that. I somehow felt Watch Dogs vibes when starting the video.

That's skillful flying although not a 1 take clip :giggle:
15 drones later, 47 personal injury claims and 100 law suits pending, it would probably work out cheaper to hire a film crew 🤣🤣

Spot the company cars. Plus loads of people with cameras might just be a clue! Might be a good place to set up a garage or recovery company.

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co
The only acceptable vehicle going through that would be a DUCK or Landwasserschlepper.

The BMW driver gets bonus points for butt cheeks.

Also the 'turn your phone off, I will come back and get you' (after I have been towed out again). *on public land you can photo whatever you want

And the fact there is a bloke with a camera and pro lenses.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lakaelo and Riot_co
I watched at least 20 videos of this channel, they are very addictive. If the water level is above your wheels, it doesn't matter which car you drive, you will end up with brake, engine and electrical failures.

In that case people say; do not turn on ignition again because it will cause serious damage to engine.

Reactions: lakaelo
Its not rocket science, if a car was meant to go through deep water they would have called it a boat 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: lakaelo
I watched at least 20 videos of this channel, they are very addictive. If the water level is above your wheels, it doesn't matter which car you drive, you will end up with brake, engine and electrical failures.

In that case people say; do not turn on ignition again because it will cause serious damage to engine.
Can't stop watching this videos and everytime i think "holy shit, where all this idiots are coming from??"

Last edited:
Amazes me that they have a driving licence in the first place. Can sort of understand some 4x4s thinking they may make it through. A big puddle on a normal road, fair enough, but when something looks like a river, flows like a river, and has a crowd of people watching you would think some little spark in their brain would go 'Maybe not'.

Unless you are in a UniMog or a Ŝkoda RSO - Radschlepper Ost find a different route. Have gone down the rabbit hole of wondering what vehicles would just go through it without any issues..

That is obviously a river crossing with a depth of water indicator that cars cross every day (note the amount of jacked up suspension vehicles) only some times the water is too
high hence the indicator.......check it first (approx 80cm) 🤷‍♂️
If the water reaches the bottom of the car (not even the doors) water will get through to your carpets.
The trick is to use bald tyres get the speed up and aquaplane to the other side, lend me your car and I'll show you 😂

• Haha
That is obviously a river crossing with a depth of water indicator that cars cross every day (note the amount of jacked up suspension vehicles) only some times the water is too
high hence the indicator.......check it first (approx 80cm) 🤷‍♂️
If the water reaches the bottom of the car (not even the doors) water will get through to your carpets.
The trick is to use bald tyres get the speed up and aquaplane to the other side, lend me your car and I'll show you 😂
View attachment 20438
yes, looks like a, at least seasonal event lol

not only that. one problem is the water is getting into the elektrik parts and control systems. but a nother one is that water is getting into your air filter and thus in the air intake system it can get into the combustion chamber and cause damage there. you can hear the strange noises in some videos when the motore is "done" lol because the water can not compressed and not burned as quickly as fuel and thus the piston makes the "bend" and thinking "i am going elsewhere"

200.gif

meh, trick is to yolo it. just step on it with as much road you have. When you reach the edge of the water just jack bump the car suspension. The car jump will be enough and with speed, its will skid across the water! EZ ! XD

Users who are viewing this thread