Look what i found on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I cannot actually find this on youtube so I hope this link works. It is a little sweary. You may need a Scots to English dictionary

Pluke = spot/zit

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Grout drying is like having a still picture that you stare at for several hours without anything happening (a bit like Lord of the Rings in my opinion). Plus my wife giving me that wtf are you doing looking while I explained. Then says “but I need a shower (which was arguably redundant as you really need to have done something to earn a shower 🤣). Me: GoPro is waterproof. Wife: one of those looks where you would prefer any other fate than having to endure the look a second longer.

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Saw that and thought it was so well done. In answer to the grout drying comment, it would probably be my nads hanging on the wall where the grout was!!!

Don’t usually correct other people use of English but I think you should use “had” rather than “have”. 🤣

For the record our lap in the fully ladened (Luggage and beer) Mondeo was about 20+ minutes!

• Haha
This won’t embed but worth a look by clicking on the link when you press play.

In Germany you have lawnmowers to cut the grass, here we have Spitfires!! 😎 In the still photo they show the prop blades really can’t be more than a few cm away from the ground. Skill or stupidity? Probably the same view of Sarge or my SUAVs 😁

• Haha
I find these quite amusing. They take the piss out of everyone. Might we worth a few minutes if you are bored.

Users who are viewing this thread