Look what i found on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
they dont mention the german word : DOCH

This totaly confuses my uk bosses in meetings, there is probably no dircet translation possible.
It means something in the way like, ok you may can argue against, but i still belive in it ...
(Way of solution e.g. it is like i said, final point)

they dont mention the german word : DOCH

This totaly confuses my uk bosses in meetings, there is probably no dircet translation possible.
It means something in the way like, ok you may can argue against, but i still belive in it ...
(Way of solution e.g. it is like i said, final point)

It's like German is such a logical language that you sometimes need to end a discussion with. "All well and good but no(t enough to change my mind)"

Leaves you with a good feeling and the opposit site with nasty mood.

My favourite things were, first, having a beer with breakfast, and secondly, when visiting a printer factory (industrial type not home office) there were vending machines with beer in them!
The biggest surprise? The people are actually quite nice! 🤣

Funny story btw,
collegues from denmark had a hard budget discussion, with our CFO.
At the point, where it came to words .... we are finish.....
That funny guy sain, nonooo were not finish, were dansk^^

time to leave the room by window e.g.
but respect for that joke in this situation
where germans understand less fun then normal
(yes possible, -273 degree behind freezing point ;-]]]]]]]]]] )

I sometimes look back and think what have I done in my life. OK, so no Nobel prize but I have helped some people through difficult events when representing them in work issues. I have helped train people to be better at their jobs. Always tried to do the best I can like most of us do.

At least I didn’t do this…

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watched this. Looks like it is about $80. Then looked at my sausage fingered hands and thought nope.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: lakaelo and Teofild
Watched this. Looks like it is about $80. Then looked at my sausage fingered hands and thought nope.

I'd love to build one but my hands are to shaky nowdays

I guess us larger chaps will have to wait a while. Would need about 10 of those jet engines to get me airborne plus another couple to lift the fuel. Only about €40K. I can see why you would test over water though.

😳

Someone, somewhere is watching this and thinking "Wait till they get a load of this" whilst softly stroking their 6L Buggatti W16…

Users who are viewing this thread