Look what i found on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
These two videos are just great, I laughed really hard :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just watched those today. They're amazing. Mark Rober is a great guy. Have you seen his Glitterbomb videos?

That could also be an instruction video for ladies on how not to show your delicate bits when getting out of a car. Looks a brilliant idea. A few things it doesn't show…

How do you lock them
After a side impact where one assumes it may have a little bend in it, will it still work?
Does it work as a self-righting system when you have rolled it and the car is on its side.

That could also be an instruction video for ladies on how not to show your delicate bits when getting out of a car. Looks a brilliant idea. A few things it doesn't show…

How do you lock them
After a side impact where one assumes it may have a little bend in it, will it still work?
Does it work as a self-righting system when you have rolled it and the car is on its side.
I guess this "accident issues" are the reason because its never realised. How should you get out there, even when it got a little push and the mechanics is only a bit fucked and the parts not working together anymore? Brilliant technik on paper and democar but useless bullshit in reallife.

Unless you have explosive charges that release the door like the Tesla gullwing one has. Even from my point of view with dodgy knees that would be brilliant as most of the issues I have are with doors on cars not opening wide enough. Having them on EV vehicles would be great as you could see the dilemma of opening the door and using valuable battery v climbing out the window. Or am I just evil? Answers not required on that.

lol for the guys who never played bf3 and how you could troll players in that time. i am still laughing when i see that again lol

• Haha
Reactions: Akhara and blugi21
Tried archery once. Had bruises on my left arm that lasted weeks which made me understand why they wear those protectors. Amazing skills.

OK found on YouTube is probably stretching it a bit but Panther and Strabokran kit I have been working on. Still stuff to do. Tank has a full interior which will not be seen. The tank hull is about 11cm long. Rather than bore you with loads of pictures...

• Wow
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread