Look what i found on Youtube

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
This popped up on YT and before looking at the vid I thought that looks like a Lysander and a Lancaster had a one night stand. When you look at some of the stuff the Brits thought up during the war there was no style 🤮 at all compared to a lot of the German prototypes that looked like someone knew how to design things. Probably explains the way most British cars looked in the '50s and '60s!

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

dcyper

NRU Member
12 Dec 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Sightings of a lama on the loose?

I did not find the article in the Sun. But its footage from an abandonned retirement home inLiverpool.
Lol, not THAT old yet! 🙂 That definitely looks like a decent DIY project though.

Reactions: dcyper

Cockaparte

NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
omg watch this... :oops: :oops:
The passengers:
Dog Car GIF

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Nothing wrong with what anyone does at home but because they were not allowed to show a man and a women together in bed at that time they went with two women which must have raised some eyebrows even then. Again if you were flat sharing you would probably have separate rooms. Amuses me that people seem to think same-sex relationships are relatively new yet history is littered with kings and queens that were not straight and the debauchery that went on was probably on a different level to today.