Look what i found on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Body was perhaps multi usable...

As a train, as a submarine, as a postal bus, ...

• Haha
Reactions: glenwilson
Sightings of a lama on the loose?

I did not find the article in the Sun. But its footage from an abandonned retirement home inLiverpool.

• Haha
Reactions: glenwilson
Sightings of a lama on the loose?

I did not find the article in the Sun. But its footage from an abandonned retirement home inLiverpool.
Lol, not THAT old yet! 🙂 That definitely looks like a decent DIY project though.

Reactions: dcyper
omg watch this... :oops: :oops:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The passengers:
Dog Car GIF

I love dragsters and dragboats. They almost work the same and the engineering is so insanely cool. The clutches of dragster even welt together after couple seconds in the race

Nothing strange about 2 women sharing a bed with a built-in vibe!

• Love
Reactions: lakaelo
Nothing strange about 2 women sharing a bed with a built-in vibe!

You call it "Mädelsabend" in Germany. ;)

Nothing wrong with what anyone does at home but because they were not allowed to show a man and a women together in bed at that time they went with two women which must have raised some eyebrows even then. Again if you were flat sharing you would probably have separate rooms. Amuses me that people seem to think same-sex relationships are relatively new yet history is littered with kings and queens that were not straight and the debauchery that went on was probably on a different level to today.

This is almost erotic! :oops: Absolute b*stards. Clicked on the stockists for the Thunderbird 2 hanger (£90) and there are no links. That is just awful.

Last edited:
Nice...

that really reminds me at some old top gear episode where the guys build there own camper vans. there was a citroen from clarkson which was also tower high lol
Was just watching the video and thought exactly that. Scrolled down a bit and then thought - great minds think alike! They are probably working on the Mk2 that has a third floor.

We have always thought that hiring something like that and just touring around would be nice but when you see the massive ones in the US trying to drive around tint national park roads and unable to stop as car parks are always too small it seems too much bother. Still looks quite nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread