K4su's Introduction

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
K4su

K4su

21 Sep 2020
Switzerland
Hey all!

I've been playing Battlefield 3 and 4 for quite a long time (PC -> PS4 -> PC) and found your server quite a while back. I thought it would be nice to get more involved in the community so I wanted to introduce myself.

My nickname is K4su and I am from Switzerland and currently 28 years old. I play a lot of games from different genres. I enjoy multiplayer games very much as well as singleplayer. Recently I've been playing a lot of ECO with some friends, as well as Overwatch and League of Legends occasionally with another friend. Among many other games, it happens that I launch Garry's Mod once in a while for some in-game coding, because sometimes I am really bored 😅 I am of course open for other games and am looking forward to getting to know you all.
If you are interested in further games I might or might not enjoy, you are free to browse through my steam games (Be aware that some games are missing as they are on a different game platform).

Feel free to ask further questions if there's something additional you want to know about me :)

Hey K4su,

Nice to meet you and welcome on our website. :) You must have a good memory then! Because indeed your first visit on the server was on January, glad you found us again :D You will find lots of information about the server here.

See you on the battlefield!

Welcome, K4su :)

Users who are viewing this thread