Infantry and cqc pointers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Im experienced in the art of blowing p mr gbo and only havng played the game a year consder my sklls a lttle of, to be fair i think you are a really good pplayer in all but as all above stated ( and from my own lessons learnt ) maybe calling admns mppets ain the best way of getting ur point across.

Sordids i understand Gubos point, but i don't believe Bond and Shunt care about their ratios and would be hounding good players, otherwise i would be suspected too. ;)

im not just on about hounding players i have always stated some clan guys get there arses kicked and then its woooooooh they are hacking pffft lol.
And while im on the subject of clan guys yes he called us muppets big deal lmao,so he gets told off,but my question to you guys is ..... is it ok for clan guys to kick players with a rude remarks ? because i often cringe from the kicks i see yes just tonight i read another kick and now i feel some double standards within the clan big time !

It ain't fair for non-clan members to abuse admins but if a clanmember has kicked someone with a remark best to ask directly what it was about as soon as possible.

it's one thing to admin and another to mock ppl trying to keep the servers clean.

so a player swears in game and we kick them but a admin kicks a player with reason plus swearing is ok ?

SERVER > SLICKDFX WAS KICKED FOR: FOR BASERAPE AND BEING A CUNT (BY ADMIN XXXXX)

so a player swears in game and we kick them but a admin kicks a player with reason plus swearing is ok ?
Yeah but on the other side a lot of the "good" 3-4 stars are proven cheats!

I think he was more on about the moaning about language in-game thing?

SERVER > SLICKDFX WAS KICKED FOR: FOR BASERAPE AND BEING A CUNT (BY ADMIN XXXXX)

i did that kick yesterday night, yes. on the fly server. that guy repeatedly baseraped and sabotaged uncap vehicles with c4 which i witnessed up close while the map was being overrun by enemy vehicles and we needed tanks on firestorm. It has happened before that admins add a message to the kick message. Other admins prior to this were also fed up with the baserapers and arguing after the warning etc. There's just so much an admin can take in the heat of the moment. It can be surprising in console but ingame the situation is lot different. agreed i could have been more sober at that time and not lose temper with this guy. But tbh he deserved it.

You're welcome to join us and show us an example as a clan leader to us bad admins and swearing bastards.

Last edited:
I agree and the message is not the problem really, thing is we started to fall over every little "insult" that comes our way but we at times are more then happy to dish some out as well, myself included... Its just something to take into consideration...

Then it's a bad example to show a message that is a kick for breaking the rules instead of a kick/ban or whatever for only bad lang. I know that happens too but then again racism etc ain't tolerated.

still not following what you want to mean but saying when ingame it has to be a call of judgement.. we all got good and bad days. lately tried to leave the game when it's best to do that but seems members are not so much an issue.

but what im getting at a guy comes in the forum accused of hacking calls a few people muppets and yes thats rude however u want to take it !.myself found it funny but maybe we all have different sense of humours,what im saying is a few accused him of being rude but then so its ok for some admins to kick in this way SERVER > SLICKDFX WAS KICKED FOR: FOR BASERAPE AND BEING A CUNT (BY ADMIN XXXXX) is that not double standards or being rude ?
myself have not got a problem with swearing in game its a 18 rated game ffs and if mac wants to call me a c**t in game good on him :D
i have always said and i stand by this clan players get there arses kicked in game and straight away the offending player is a hacker.Maybe we should go back to the old way if you think a player is dodgy then we will have to make a topic on this player and if theres no proof then thats it we leave it and stop hounding them like i have seen some clan members do in the past !

so..
.. if he baseraped too, can i swear at him like like a warhammer 40,000 chaplain on steroids? :alien:

Hm, honestly...thinking we are getting a bit of topic in my opinion. I dont mind anyone calling me muppet (I like the muppets btw) :)

But what I dont like is the bad gut feeling if someone (while I dont claim to be an excellent player) shoots me from all angles and hits me right between the eyes.
Now Gubo explained himself a lot and thats it for me. I dont like him, he doesnt like me and so off we go. I for myself can say I never kicked or warned him unwarranted (at least not on purpose). In case he is dodgy he for sure knows now someone takes looks at him and we until then go on like before.

and yes Gubo, I knew that you were on TS, but still I dont mind to say or not to say what I think....the situation when you killed me was letting me type you are a funny guy, eh ? I was trapped on the bloody crossing behind the car and wasnt able to change weapons so quickly and you were quicker with your shock pads....thats all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread