Improved networking setting

• Thread starter General_Misery
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I have 152 down and 12 up. I would prefer more speed for uploads as I have to transfer about 500 hires images at the end of the day and having 12 up helps that and I can only get that with 152 down. Most of the time it will depend on the web site or service you are using. My old router had limited me to 120 down for some reason.

I tried play some time with Medium and after some testing High settings. I don't have solid prove but i have feeling that using High setting really makes game smoother and after that i got less "instant deaths" and "shoot half clip to back of enemy without hitmarks" situations.

I tried play some time with Medium and after some testing High settings. I don't have solid prove but i have feeling that using High setting really makes game smoother and after that i got less "instant deaths" and "shoot half clip to back of enemy without hitmarks" situations.

makes it less effective to storm every corner pretty blind ;)

with worse netcode your reactiontime was always faster if you dipped around a corner muhahaha cause you saw the enemy earlier than the other way round ;) on his screen you were still behind the corner and not even dipped out ^^

pitty ;) that this doesnt work anymore ;) got some hackusations for that ^^

I was thinking what happens if people with different pings uses different settings and if there is also 300 ping noobs with random settings if there is no ping limiter... Lol what a mess and nobody can know how it effects... But i got that feeling game was better or then i just had lots of good rounds lol. :p

Users who are viewing this thread