I am new here. Fill Title here: Ask Google what i should write here....google?? GOOOGLEEE??

• Thread starter Marys_PC_Service
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Message from Mary: "I will be unavailable until Tuesday 20th September as you can understand I will be busy with arrangements and organising and herding royals around London"
Appreciate that Mr.Wilson for forwarding my Message. Yes, sadly the currents events in our country make me more busy as i am already be. Some of the MI6 guys, Mr.Q or however his name is, aksed me if i can give support to his crew and i have to confess, its a honor for me and i will do that for sure. even more because the Queen, god bless her, was in the same school as me, only one class below me.

Even after 20th September it will be hard to be back into normal business for me because there are a lot of things standing back now and i even need to fix some things for TESLA. This Alan Mosk or how ever his name is, asked me to get some support on his new Modell-E before the release.

But i try to jump in here to give you support as fast as i can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear @Marys_PC_Service, I am truly sorry for firing you without thinking further. Please forgive me and help us out with one more case. Who should get the eight puppies? I think it would be fair if I get seven of them and the other ones have to fight for the last puppy. What to you think?

Yours sincerely,
We4

PS: after that you're of course fired again.

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co
Dear @Marys_PC_Service, I am truly sorry for firing you without thinking further. Please forgive me and help us out with one more case. Who should get the eight puppies? I think it would be fair if I get seven of them and the other ones have to fight for the last puppy. What to you think?

Yours sincerely,
We4

PS: after that you're of course fired again.

I think Charles fired all his staff so Mary should have more time to spend being an interfering old <hello, hello, I seem to have lost the connection, hello?>

Users who are viewing this thread