I am new here. Fill Title here: Ask Google what i should write here....google?? GOOOGLEEE??

• Thread starter Marys_PC_Service
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Marys_PC_Service

Marys_PC_Service

22 Aug 2022
Hi,
I´m Mary from London and i found your little Site whily searching some spare Parts for my Enigma Maschine. Maybe some of you have also Problems with your Enigma or maybe with your Altai 8800 so i can help you because i am good at Computer.

So just leave me a message.

Hi,
I´m Mary from London and i found your little Site whily searching some spare Parts for my Enigma Maschine. Maybe some of you have also Problems with your Enigma or maybe with your Altai 8800 so i can help you because i am good at Computer.

Hey Mary,
welcome to our site! I am having problems with the launch circuit of my ICBM silo and computing of the correct target coordinates for the nuclear warhead. Currently, it always defaults to launching at Paris. Is this fixable?

• Haha
Reactions: General_Misery
Hi,

Hey Mary, I have also problems with my Enigma 8800 machine not turning on again. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to press the power button for that?

• Haha
Reactions: General_Misery
Hey Mary,
welcome to our site! I am having problems with the launch circuit of my ICBM silo and computing of the correct target coordinates for the nuclear warhead. Currently, it always defaults to launching at Paris. Is this fixable?
Computer said NO (y)

Hey Mary, I have also problems with my Enigma 8800 machine not turning on again. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to press the power button for that?
Press Reply
Press Reply
Press Reply
Press Reply
Press Reply
Press Reply
Press Reply

Press Reply
Press Reply
Press Reply
Press Reply
Press Reply
Press Reply
Press Reply
Looks like your Webiste is broken. I will have a look later when you fixed that. I am also in hurry now, some neigbors need to fixed there router from me.

Great, I am looking forward to hear again from you whether I have to press the power button or not!

Dear Mary,

Welcome, you’re a real godsend!

Q: One app I have has a message I can’t understand - ”Make a new folder”. Can you send me one please? I’ll pay for the stamps of course.

Thank you.

Reactions: Akhara
Mary, are you any good with AC ? If yes Edgar wants a word ;)
Oh yes, Mary, please. After i finally connected my bt module the ac stopped working. Is there a chance that module can tell me where the ac leaks ? Sweating in patience for your reply ...
Many kisses in advace,
Sincerely yours.

Looks like your Webiste is broken. I will have a look later when you fixed that. I am also in hurry now, some neigbors need to fixed there router from me.
Hey Mary, is your neighbours router fixed already? We have tons of questions here and need your help :(

I understand that she is busy negotiating nuclear disarmament and is getting very close to World peace. The United Federation of Planets project has had to be put on hold. Have you tried switching off the router, waiting ten seconds , and switching it back on?

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Hi Mary and welcome! Do you know Google personally? I would like to offer him/her coffee cause he/she has helped me so many times by answering my hard questions. Thanks for answer! ^^

Is the neighbours router fixed already? We have tons of problems here.

Users who are viewing this thread