hunting mice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
well, the pointis come that our garden is more looking like a swiss cheese because of all the mice holes and this little fucker eaten my just bought plants. lol

SO THIS MEANS WAR..... :mad:

i was going to buy some mousetraps this moring so i catch them and let them free again outsite of our garden.

so i am prepared with 2 mousetraps now and just curious how many of this little terrorists i can catch. :nurse:

however, this is my first victim. :joker::banned:

Attachments

• 2015-04-25 13.10.45.jpg
    2015-04-25 13.10.45.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 2015-04-25 13.10.53.jpg
    2015-04-25 13.10.53.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 16
After catching remember check if they have previous bans. :p

Lol i can almost see laka planning, ordering new Acme equipment and building his traps like Wile E. Coyote in old cartoons. :D Then every plan backfires somehow. :welsh:

[video=youtube;X4ccuyaz_Sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ccuyaz_Sw[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was getting fed that well I'd keep coming back. Can't you number them to make sure it isn't the same one returning for more food? And whilst your trying to catch them outside... It is Mousetion impossible...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 31
lol my wfe asked the same about marking them and if i answered "with a ax" she gave me a look...so i leave that. seriously i put them over on the other end of the garden, behind the fence and closing the gate :D so this is around 25 meter away from the point i catch them. if they will coming back than this will be a long way to walk with the little mice foots.

they feel free to make there one imperium in this corner of the garden and voting there king or something else but really not need that in the flowerbed just beside my terrasse. :)

lak we used to have gophers in our yard we would put the water hose down the hole and have a dog waiting on other end for the litle fuckers to come out it works well

What if they have spawn beacon near flower beds? :rolleyes:

@Scar LMFAO

I have images in my head of packets of C4 appearing from a bush and blowing the little bleeders up, or C4 being strapped to his Mercedes (Or lawn mower) as he tears through his garden before bailing and hitting the switch then followed by a little TBag to the mouse :joker:
I would be having some words with your two cats they are not doing there jobs lol no mice no food :p

i bet there are just 20 holes alone in the flowerbet beside the terrasse. if i put water in there and check all holes i would need more dogs lol

however, here is the next catch. a early bird. :popcorn:

2015 04 26 083621

4:0 for lak. hihi
i hope i can get 10-15 out here so it is going to be a normal population.

What if they have spawn beacon near flower beds? :rolleyes:

@Scar LMFAO

I have images in my head of packets of C4 appearing from a bush and blowing the little bleeders up, or C4 being strapped to his Mercedes (Or lawn mower) as he tears through his garden before bailing and hitting the switch then followed by a little TBag to the mouse :joker:
I would be having some words with your two cats they are not doing there jobs lol no mice no food :p

lmao i should do this that way lol

can´t blame the cats because they only have to stay inside. they have the advantage to sit at the window and watching "mice-tv" if they run near by. lol not only once they smashed there head at the window lol

WTF this is a giant. :banned: i bet he could eat some of our trees. lol

tried a new bait. nutella bread. lol look like it works and they are still eating in the trap and doing a mess there. lmao

5:0

Attachments

• 2015-04-26 11.43.53.jpg
    2015-04-26 11.43.53.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 2015-04-26 11.43.46.jpg
    2015-04-26 11.43.46.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 2015-04-26 11.43.43.jpg
    2015-04-26 11.43.43.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 2015-04-26 11.43.25.jpg
    2015-04-26 11.43.25.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 8
Mice can run about 20m in a minute and can do about 1.5 to 4.5Km a night! So a few metres away may not be sufficient.

What you need is an Aimbot and an xm23 airburst and you should be able to go 200:0 in about 5 minutes assuming they don't fight back.

Or, I thought of a radio controlled car with C4 strapped on. However doing a search reveals a ready made one...

Radio Controlled Car- 1:12 Licensed Citroen C4

The only trouble is that I'm now wondering how many alarms at the NSA and GCHQ have been set ringing for doing the search "Radio controlled car & C4"! :D

WTF this is a giant. :banned: i bet he could eat some of our trees. lol

tried a new bait. nutella bread. lol look like it works and they are still eating in the trap and doing a mess there. lmao

5:0

Peanut butter is supposed to be good too. Some of those look familiar though so you may also be getting a nemesis ribbon soon! Run facial recognition on them. Tried zoom and enhance but they all look the same. Oops, is that being mousiest?

You have to be more professional to put these little punks in order! Every time you catch mouse you have to put them front of little height indicator wall and take arrest photos. Remember also check and take pics of all unique description things like scars, tattoos and other notable things. Then take DNA sample from their mouths with cotton stick and finger prints. :p Then you interrogate them, walking around their cage and talk to them something like "You got lucky this time we have to let you go but trust me, sooner or later you are going down!" :cool: Trust me guys i know how that goes. Would be funny get all old arrest photos, i should ask cops can i get copies of them. :D

Laka 5-0... Am i only one who is waiting mice posting here pics of laka in big cage where is slice of cake or pizza as bait. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
lol and the next one. would be nice i can get some bounty for each one lol

again a little one. think not for long and i moved the hole family. :D

6 mice in 2 days, not bad.

Attachments

• 2015-04-26 18.30.49.jpg
    2015-04-26 18.30.49.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 2015-04-26 18.30.30.jpg
    2015-04-26 18.30.30.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread