Hunting achievements

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
What I enjoy about the achievements and all the possible unlocks in BF4 is that they force you to change your playstyle. I usually play Engineer on vehicle-heavy maps and Assault on everything else, but because I still have to unlock some shotguns, I started playing Support with a shotgun on maps with a lot of close quarters fighting and am having a blast. It prevents the game from getting stale and an objective to aim for, which I quite like tbh. That’s something I was honestly missing in BFV for example. Tides of War couldn’t quite do that for me.
Tides of war have been fairly easy most of the times. Getting revived, revive or what ever. The special assignments you could choose for the weapons on the other hand have been ridiculous. Like "Eliminate 30 people – with a headshot – while capturing a flag – when you lay on the ground – in one round – with closed eyes".

Tides of war have been fairly easy most of the times. Getting revived, revive or what ever. The special assignments you could choose for the weapons on the other hand have been ridiculous. Like "Eliminate 30 people – with a headshot – while capturing a flag – when you lay on the ground – in one round – with closed eyes".

Yeah they weren’t even a fun challenge. It was just obnoxious.

Users who are viewing this thread