Hunting achievements

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
blugi21

blugi21

Crazy, mad, insane!
NRU Member
17 Jan 2021
Rauma, Finland
Is anyone else here a achievement hunter? I was formerly only a trophy hunter (meaning playstation achievements) but started to hunt also on other platforms last summer. It would be nice to discuss about what everyone is playing at the moment and how the hunting is going.

On Origin i just finished BF V (Only need to do the frontlines one but there dont seem to be servers on that mode) and gonna start BF 1 soon. Im also doing Demons souls (PS5), Borderlands 3 (PS5), AC Valhalla (PS5), Grim Dawn (steam), PvZ 2 (Android) and World war Z (Xbox PC) at the moment.

If interest you can check my stats on exophase ----> exophase.com/user/Blugi21/

Feel free to discuss here about hunting.

Hopefully im not the only hunter here :giggle:

Normally I dont care about these at all. But lately I started to collect all missing assignments for BF4. There will be a time I have to play much commander :D

depends on the game really. i got few 100% games but not too many.

Im sort of trying to get all dog tags (which are available for nondice people) in bf4, its not much but its something :)

Normally I dont care about these at all. But lately I started to collect all missing assignments for BF4. There will be a time I have to play much commander :D
Im sort of trying to get all dog tags (which are available for nondice people) in bf4, its not much but its something :)
Going for these extra "missions" in games are always rewarding and gives more from the game. :) They can also be addictive.

Reactions: The_Hellr1der
In BF4 I have most of the assignments done except for anything that you have to be competent flying a jet or helo (so they are never going to happen) or gun master (if everyone would just stand still and not fire back I may stand a chance! Main reason for doing the assignments was to get a weapon but some like the land on a tower and get a ten kill streak had eluded me for ages.

On PS4 not that much, if I get them then it is nice but don't go looking for them. It is nice to 100% a game but there are some where the effort and time just isn't worth it.

For casual iPad games then I might try to get the 3⭐️ for a level. 😁 OK, might be quite obsessive about that.

Reactions: blugi21
I often start out with good intentions for upgrading some of the weapons I have available (some have never fired a single bullet) or trying assault and recon a bit more but then I miss the ability to deal with vehicles so within
minutes return to engy or support as I also hate running around a map with just a knife begging for ammo. I will often go sniper mode with a DMR as support (loads of ammo) or as an engy (and run out of ammo).
I do sometimes check on what I need to do to unlock/upgrade something but will have forgotten what it was I needed to do minutes later. The thing I enjoy the most is trying to read the map/situation and to get there first
and setup my trickery with clays slams or C4. Often left squads where squad mates spawn on me hiding in some dark place (I know some dark places 😂) and start firing at a tank with a rifle getting himself and me killed, destroying my whole trap. Thats the only hunting I do 😍

• Yay
iam highly recommend the

I'M DYNAMITE​

assignment to unlock UCAV air burst, yesterday i got a sextuple kill with it :LOL:

oh btw my newest project isnt even possible to record in any way unless i posted it all to youtube. Im trying to play through every game in the NES mini :D

In BF4 I have most of the assignments done except for anything that you have to be competent flying a jet or helo (so they are never going to happen) or gun master (if everyone would just stand still and not fire back I may stand a chance! Main reason for doing the assignments was to get a weapon but some like the land on a tower and get a ten kill streak had eluded me for ages.

On PS4 not that much, if I get them then it is nice but don't go looking for them. It is nice to 100% a game but there are some where the effort and time just isn't worth it.

For casual iPad games then I might try to get the 3⭐️ for a level. 😁 OK, might be quite obsessive about that.
Some games do indeed need quite some time to get 100%. It took me little under 900hours to get 100% trophies on BF hardline (PS4). Not gonna do that again on PC :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: glenwilson
oh btw my newest project isnt even possible to record in any way unless i posted it all to youtube. Im trying to play through every game in the NES mini :D
Thats awesome I would like to get the NES mini too so i can relive my 8 bit childhood era.

lol not even know there something like that. NICEEEEE
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dont think thats possible anymore cause of the spawn cooldown of UCAV. Not sure if the crate negates that though.

Oh yea the UCAV is quite useless before the air burst.
I think I have unlocked it but I am still pretty useless with it...........
what I'm doing now is getting all my weapons up to 500/510 kills
It's going to be fun I'm going to start the snipers ...
gotta love that game (im trying to because yeah dogtags)

What I have done in the past was getting red dot sight for all pistols. Was a cool challenge too (y)

What I enjoy about the achievements and all the possible unlocks in BF4 is that they force you to change your playstyle. I usually play Engineer on vehicle-heavy maps and Assault on everything else, but because I still have to unlock some shotguns, I started playing Support with a shotgun on maps with a lot of close quarters fighting and am having a blast. It prevents the game from getting stale and an objective to aim for, which I quite like tbh. That’s something I was honestly missing in BFV for example. Tides of War couldn’t quite do that for me.

Users who are viewing this thread