How to find who is the greatest NRU camper

• Thread starter CoquilletteUwU
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CoquilletteUwU

CoquilletteUwU

NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Always so fun to search you Riz on the map. It's like an easter egg hunt but more fun with a different location. Each time I see a mortar on the map, an alarm sounds in my head and hop! The hunt for Rizloid begins. Always think that he is far from the fight and hiding in dark places :ROFLMAO: <3 <3 Can't wait for a knife event
Sans tiwaatre

Last edited:
I'll take the crown, I am a pro when it comes to camping. If Im not using the mortar I might decide to pick a flag and that flag is now mine and you have to fight me for it. Usually the flag nearest to the enemy base A and E in Shanghai or A and F in Zavod ๐Ÿ˜‚. Im tired of "Attack This Target" get there and the squad is somewhere else or as you get there and "attack a different target !!".
Saiga 20k + frag shells + clays + tent and Im happy, taking them out and listening to their moaning, "frag shells blah blah" "claymores blah blah" just makes me :giggle: and do it even more :ROFLMAO:.
I might look at my loadout and use some stuff Ive never used before, some of it I didnt even know I had it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Yes absolutely! And that's why I shared it. We all have our own way of playing and that's the fun part! it's getting to know the players so that when they are on the enemy team you know how to find them lol.

Riz at F is like watching a spider. Someone runs up the stairs and encounters a rizegg. You then have a few seconds when the elusive Riz appears to repair the trap and plant a new one. Timing is of the essence as you need to get the RPG in the air as soon as you see movement. Success is not guaranteed. Trying to get a SUAV up the stairs is a challenge as you need to bank it and turn to avoid all the railings. same for the windows and door, you can get it though but you need to bank and turn so the wings donโ€™t clip the frames. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

As for Locker. You can get the SUAV into B and D but getting it around corners is really tricky. For some spots you need to go high and down on them but the airspace is tight and it is easy to lose control. Hainan and Dawn, C and B towers are the right environments for getting the lakafoot and it is usually accompanied by others. The lift is their safe space when they hear or see the SUAV. The lift is not a safe place! ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
I love that tower Zavod F and if I have 3 clays I last a long time up there. Saiga+flir+frags I can see you coming for miles. Most of the time its my own Saiga that kills me, I've even gone to make a cup of tea or a piss and come back and have had a kill :p Come And Get It ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think he must be cheating! I only have about 20 steps from the PC to the bog and I am not in there for that long yet get kicked for inactivity. Riz must have some sort of mechanical device or a long piece of string to move the mouse occasionally. Getting a tea or coffee I doesnโ€™t have the same issue: use mobile to phone the wife in the other room and say coffee, about 2 minutes later it appears.

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
That inactivity kick is not always working and that sorts out the tea, the piss is easier you just need a long cock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
On locker the other day meant to spawn on C with clays but forgot to change and still had the mortar so used that inside the C tower and went hiding, of course I could see through the mortar anyone in the tower, this player runs up the stairs and bang bang 2 shells at the ceiling and he is gone kill streak ended ๐Ÿ˜ I nearly pissed myself, cant remember what his comment was :whistle:.

lol Riz you are a real cock :ROFLMAO:. I'll have some useful tips for you for Locker soon, i'm sure you'll like it, it's perfect for your gameplay.

Reactions: RIZLOID
That inactivity kick is not always working and that sorts out the tea, the piss is easier you just need a long cock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
On locker the other day meant to spawn on C with clays but forgot to change and still had the mortar so used that inside the C tower and went hiding, of course I could see through the mortar anyone in the tower, this player runs up the stairs and bang bang 2 shells at the ceiling and he is gone kill streak ended ๐Ÿ˜ I nearly pissed myself, cant remember what his comment was :whistle:.
Thats some 10000 IQ gameplay :ROFLMAO:

There are still a few places that you think how TF did they get there as you cannot parachute to them on locker even with a beacon. The mav used to be fun for transport purposes.

My super secret hiding place in Locker (that everyone knows now :)) with that epic climb, I have never seen anything relating to it anywhere. If I tuck right in its Suav and Mortar proof but squad cant spawn on me which can be a good thing. When I move out just a fraction its then possible to spawn on me, you can see the amazement when they spawn on me "how the fuck did you get up here?"๐Ÿ˜‚ and then stand there shooting and you guessed it, we are then both dead. Setup = Mortar + silenced DMR rifle. The mortar gets taken out and I can then snipe from there, no flash, no sound, no sniper light, they have no clue where its coming from, I have taken out whole squads from there all zig-zagging and hopping like demented kangaroos :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. When all clear replace with new mortar and run to hiding place before the mortar stops working (this is the hard part).
So please ๐Ÿ‘‰ L Bonaparte ๐Ÿ‘ˆ when you spec me dont put the pics up in the open area (members area is ok) as you know I spend a lot of time testing for reach and coverage and it will all have been a waste of time ๐Ÿ‘.
The moral of this lesson is keep moving and keep your ๐ŸŽฉ on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I share tips for all players. Even if they can use it against me. Because it's more interesting to play with thinking players than with frenetics brainless players.

Users who are viewing this thread