How to find who is the greatest NRU camper

• Thread starter CoquilletteUwU
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Well, it at least took around 8-12 C4 below a quad to fire that up in the air. Tank will be difficult. But with the motorcycles like in Silk Road or Pearl Market the vehicles flies across the map with only about 6 C4 :D

Definitely a spot for Riz :D :D

View attachment 6690
I didn't shared this tip in my guide because it's more like of a cheat on this map. Indeed most of the roofs of the map are bug, we can hide in them and be totally invincible, that's why I didn't share it, it would be an anti fair play tip. But the one you shared doesn't seem to be part of it. It's the roofs of apartment buildings that surround the map. We can go over it and hide in there without getting kill if we are "under" the roof. So we have to keep an eye on the players in these places (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: We4re0ne
I didn't shared this tip in my guide because it's more like of a cheat on this map. Indeed most of the roofs of the map are bug, we can hide in them and be totally invincible, that's why I didn't share it, it would be an anti fair play tip. But the one you shared doesn't seem to be part of it. It's the roofs of apartment buildings that surround the map. We can go over it and hide in there without getting kill if we are "under" the roof. So we have to keep an eye on the players in these places (y)
Yeah, totally understand this.

On Pearl Market near C some days and weeks ago there have been players on a higher rooftop and we didn't know how they got there. Thought of spawning on a beacon and land on the roof. But now I guess they shot themselfs up there with some C4, since they got there really fast after we destroyed their spawn beacon with MAV and you don't fly down when spawning at a beacon on the roof.

Battlefield 4 Screenshot 20200805   21581075

However I just had some fun with some mates yesterday trying to shoot up a quad into the air :D This was another roof I got up to, more looking like flying in the air.

Battlefield 4 Screenshot 20200805   22242354

Excessive C4 on Pearl Necklace means the Instance of travel is limited by the out of bounds timer kicking in. Pretty sure without that Shanghai would be reachable.

It is possible to get a tank onto the tallest Dawnbreaker building… 🤔

It is possible to get a tank onto the tallest Dawnbreaker building… 🤔
i think i saw a youtube video about that once.

ohh, remembering good times in bf3 as you could use the MAV as a elevator. that was brilliant because you could reach spots on high buildings. just step on you mav and push the button upstairs lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Wow
Reactions: We4re0ne

Users who are viewing this thread