hiking in traumpfade, germany, eifel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
we were out today for a walk on some of our lovely trails here around.

this time we were here.
Traumpfade: Rhein-Mosel-Eifel: Booser Doppelmaartour

very interesting tour around some old volcanoes just beside the nürburg ( with the nürburgring). you can hear the motorsound sometimes. beside that a 9,2 km trail just inside the nature.

Attachments

• 2014-09-20 10.41.03.jpg
    2014-09-20 10.41.03.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_9287.jpg
    DSC_9287.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 2014-09-20 13.16.25.jpg
    2014-09-20 13.16.25.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_9318.jpg
    DSC_9318.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_9394.jpg
    DSC_9394.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_9397.jpg
    DSC_9397.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_9503.jpg
    DSC_9503.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_9516.jpg
    DSC_9516.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_9519.jpg
    DSC_9519.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_9544.jpg
    DSC_9544.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 19
Nice pics, went for a nice walk around near my home town today. Would really like to go to Germany for holiday soon, have never been. So many places to see on this lovely planet :)
Just love being out in the country :)

Lol more lakas sexy poses. ;) That dog is very cute. :)

Lovely pictures, Sascha.
I like that gently undulating landscape with its mixture of rolling meadows and impressive woodland.
... your dog is simply adorable. :)

I like that gently undulating landscape with its mixture of rolling meadows and impressive woodland.

we too and my wife and i just found out that we love hiking from time to time. but as beginner we have to see if we handle the track. lol i am not willing to die on that tour. :)

this should be one of the next tracks and once more a really nice track with lot of water for the dogs.

Traumpfade: Rhein-Mosel-Eifel: Höhlen- und Schluchtensteig

Odp: hiking in traumpfade, germany, eifel

Beautiful dog. is not this?

[video=youtube;eubWYPhcEEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubWYPhcEEo[/video]

Was tempted to fire up Photoshop but couldn't be bothered. Enjoyed the photos and we really must have a look at a proper holiday in Germany rather than the short breaks there we have had in the past. Been to Munster, Munich and Giengen/Brenz, each a few times but have never explored other areas.

Was tempted to fire up Photoshop but couldn't be bothered. Enjoyed the photos and we really must have a look at a proper holiday in Germany rather than the short breaks there we have had in the past. Been to Munster, Munich and Giengen/Brenz, each a few times but have never explored other areas.

ohh, i can resist to use photoshop most of the time, specialy i "only" use the mobil to make pics like here. :)

there are a lot of little nice spots in every country a bit beside from the big tourist points. :)

Users who are viewing this thread