head in the stars ..........

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thank you for your serious teo ,,,,:) ,your two links are very good , i have a preference for one ...i would have found this software from the link in the title ( the orbit of the comet Ison ) ,very good ....:) ,
of the weather is favorable ( no clouds ) ,i verified if there was change and can be confirmed if ison or venus ....

thank you teo and sam

I´l try to be a bit serious in this. it can be the "comet 2012 s1" you see just over the horizon after sunset. Please read and remember, this article was writen one year ago.

I think this ruled out as it comes into view at about 6am...?
yes ,i saw this information but or (is that) the visual effect can he returned to play ( in the evening in the morning) (??)

I don't think a visual effect could make it appear 12 hours before it should =/ you're prob looking into someones room in the distance :p

i downolad free software ( Stellarium ) very nice and easy to use ,this is a simulator in real time on the motion of the solar system and universe .........:);)

just to make you see my telescope that has lived .....:) ..
with this i had the luck to look at the moon , mars ,jupiter , saturn and a galaxy ,and of comet halley in 1986 that great memory for 76 years to go around the sun ..... DSC02681 .my camera does not fit on this ,that is why it is easier to take pictures of the moon that other celestial bodies .....

Last edited:
this is how you can see the moon with the telescope? ... very nice
yes ,with the smallest of my lenses ( a 20mm ,12mm ,4mm ) ,the 20mm for this pictures ,with the other two i see even closer ,:)

Last edited:
and then you can take a pic thrue the telescope? very nice

not easy to do ,,,must not tremble (lol) ,because my camera does not attach to telescope ,but to the shooting or normally you put your eye on the telescope lens ..

hey nao, ive been wanting a telescope myself for some time, how much would you say i need to save up for a proper one ? :)

Cool pics....If I had such a nice Thing I would be spotting airplanes whole day ! :)
(and possibly also take a look at the neighbours Girls boobs lol )

Users who are viewing this thread