head in the stars ..........

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
nao07

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
some will be what i mean ,:rolleyes: ,(others say surment nao farted the plums , after the thread ( weird..) and his hat on his head) (LOL) now it's :head in the stars (re.LOL).
but no joke ...... <= ( it not going to be easy )lol...
good :..........

in france ,looking towards South (how to know that i look at the South : the sun sets on my right) ,So ,i see a star or planet (and other) kind in the sky ,an angle of approximately 10 or 30° to the horizon ...this thing i see is a color is a white ,blue,green ( some of it ) , the time to see this : (in france ) between 18:00 ,20:00 ...

1 : _ what you see is the the same thing ?
2 : _ do you know what is ?

Unless it's the star Fomalhaut but should be around 20° in the south (and it's just the atmosphere making it twinkle) the only other thing is Venus but that of course should be red/orange rather than green/blue

NAO, seriously. don´t smoke so much grass lmao you see lights everywhere.

Yes i suggest too using only alcohol. Then you see things only after several days of drinking when hangover comes. :welsh: (I can already see how several people thanks me for this "useful" post lol :rolleyes: )

Unless it's the star Fomalhaut but should be around 20° in the south (and it's just the atmosphere making it twinkle) the only other thing is Venus but that of course should be red/orange rather than green/blue

venus : more commonly called ( the star of the Shepherd ) <= that's what i thought ,but it is the wrong color for my .....
to the naked eye it is quite white ....
with binoculars or with telescope ,i see a color green (?). _ why ? _ this is an optical effect ? _or this is realy venus ? _ what else it can be?

p.s : here or on (faceb....) mister sam .(?)lol

p.s :

@ laka and heikk ,,, seriously look at the nightfall , when the sun is lying , in a southerly direction , _you do not see it as a small moon ,(much smaller than the moon and bigger than star ) ??

Last edited:
hi guys a cool app to identfy things in the night sky is Google sky map it works pretty good

Re : Re: head in the stars ..........

NAO, seriously. don´t smoke so much grass lmao you see lights everywhere.

mister nao saw some light in the sky , he hope it's alien , who will come to teabag him

@ laka and heikk ,,, seriously look at the nightfall , when the sun is lying , in a southerly direction , _you do not see it as a small moon ,(much smaller than the moon and bigger than star ) ??

it's perhaps the death star who comming

i believe i can fly Weeeeeeeee 30a6

you have reason smoke Ganja smoker by thurgood daf990 every day, ( DR DRE )

Last edited:

venus : more commonly called ( the star of the Shepherd ) <= that's what i thought ,but it is the wrong color for my .....
with binoculars or with telescope ,i see a color green (?). _ why ? _ this is an optical effect ? _or this is realy venus ? _ what else it can be?
Ah but what about the Fomalhaut idea? That is directly south and should be about 10-15°

Ah but what about the Fomalhaut idea? That is directly south and should be about 10-15°
fomalhaut good idea but not that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, venus would be good reponce ,but it is the color which does not match ,this is why i thought was the comet Ison ,which has a green color ,but for ison it is the hour to see that does not match...............

I´l try to be a bit serious in this. it can be the "comet 2012 s1" you see just over the horizon after sunset. Please read and remember, this article was writen one year ago.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...mpaign=20131016_rw_membership_n1p_intl_ot_c1#

Even with powerful telescopes, comet 2012 S1 (ISON) is now just a faint glow in the constellation Cancer. But the ball of ice and rocks might become visible to the naked eye for a few months in late 2013 and early 2014—perhaps outshining the moon, astronomers say.

The comet is already remarkably bright, given how far it is from the sun, astronomer Raminder Singh Samra said. What's more, 2012 S1 seems to be following the path of the Great Comet of 1680, considered one of the most spectacular ever seen from Earth. :cool:

Best three hours of my life was looking at the stars at night while high on Mexican Mushrooms.

Do recommend.

By the way looking at the stars in the Netherlands, and probably some areas in the UK as well is mehhhh because of all the city lights which distort the view :(

Thought about getting a telescope one day but it seems useless if you live in a populated area.

I´l try to be a bit serious in this. it can be the "comet 2012 s1" you see just over the horizon after sunset. Please read and remember, this article was writen one year ago.

I think this ruled out as it comes into view at about 6am...?

Users who are viewing this thread