[Help] Game crash's.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Check the temperatures of your system.
Spontanous shutdowns can be a overheating gpu or cpu.
Someteimes it helps to clean up your computer.

Ive spend a night helping body bag with this issue, if a full fresh windows install (not just reset but new copy) doesn't fix its. its gotta be a hardware issue, I think its something to do with the ram returning faulty value. you can try play with 1 stick first. but i think there is something wrong with either the ram or processor northbridge that makes a memory fault. to be honest trying to find what hardware is causing an instability that makes bf4 crash is almost not findable. trying to find out why a system is unstable is a pain in the ass. but trying to make a unstable system 100% stable is almost impossible. or you have to swap out every component to find the cause

Ive spend a night helping body bag with this issue, if a full fresh windows install (not just reset but new copy) doesn't fix its. its gotta be a hardware issue, I think its something to do with the ram returning faulty value. you can try play with 1 stick first. but i think there is something wrong with either the ram or processor northbridge that makes a memory fault. to be honest trying to find what hardware is causing an instability that makes bf4 crash is almost not findable. trying to find out why a system is unstable is a pain in the ass. but trying to make a unstable system 100% stable is almost impossible. or you have to swap out every component to find the cause
it need to sort out...how many RAM sticks he have? 1,2,4 ?? so start to sort this out. first try with only 1 ram if its still causing crashs. than put the second in and try again, still no crash, try the 3. and 4. and so on, one after one. if its crashing with one of the RAM sticks think about to try also the SAME RAM on a different slot to sort out if there any issues with the slot itself.
this things need just a orderly try and error sequence.

is there no result with the RAM, start to have a look at the headpaste. a new headpaste just costs under 5.- € so its always worth a try to renew them to see its not all just a headissue in some way.

also the power supplie is worth to look at. maybe there is a power failure what let get down the motherboard. but this is harder to check because you need a other power supplier to swap and see if there is any issue.

I hate computers,,lol, new one getting ordered tomorrow,, hopefully collected next saturday,
I really do appreciate all the assistance i have been given but it still works when it ruddy well feels like it,, so it can go sulk in the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread