Funny signs & pics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
At first I though 'great'! Then I got to "moderate" coffee habit, defined as drinking one and a half to three and a half cups of coffee per day". That isn't really helpful as it doesn't define cup or the type of coffee. Is that just instant, or filter, or espresso...

1DC48C64 F0EA 4FA0 9BB1 D07116EC31B6

At first I though 'great'! Then I got to "moderate" coffee habit, defined as drinking one and a half to three and a half cups of coffee per day". That isn't really helpful as it doesn't define cup or the type of coffee. Is that just instant, or filter, or espresso...

View attachment 18384

Never trust any news article referencing a scientific publication. They almost always misinterpretate the study or leave out important information and never give the DOI so people can read the study themselves.

"We have identified a monoclonal antibody in the serum of mice that is able to bind to cells exhibiting uncontrolled growth" -> "CANCER IS CURED!!!"

Reactions: General_Misery
Never trust any news article referencing a scientific publication. They almost always misinterpretate the study or leave out important information and never give the DOI so people can read the study themselves.

"We have identified a monoclonal antibody in the serum of mice that is able to bind to cells exhibiting uncontrolled growth" -> "CANCER IS CURED!!!"
Agreed. I never trust anything in a newspaper - too suspicious that they have a motive for publishing it.

71219C28 F93D 4B7B 9077 8A57854BB150

Tired Teddy Bear GIF by TikTok

Sorry, I just had to do it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Okay so I uploaded this as a „Short“ and for some reason it’s now at over 1200 views. What the hell. Non of them even know the context.

Edit: Now it’s 1500. WHATS GOING ON???

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
View attachment 18403

Its weird cause it looks like there was a moment when any views just suddenly stopped. Thought about the title but the views came almost exclusively throught the Short feed and not searches:

View attachment 18404
The best Short I have seen. Most are not worth clicking on but that one was even though I knew where it was going! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐👍

• Love
Reactions: Akhara

Users who are viewing this thread