Funny signs & pics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Talking of boats, we may have an assignment...

This boat is apparently full of Porches and VW cars. The crew have abandoned ship which under maritime law means it is finders keepers. Couple of issues, first it is in the middle of the Atlantic, and second there is the minor issue of a fire.

Anyone fancy a boat trip?

View attachment 16476
I bet electric cars battery catched on fire :D We don't need that sht :D

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co and blugi21

This boat is apparently full of Porches and VW cars. The crew have abandoned ship which under maritime law means it is finders keepers. Couple of issues, first it is in the middle of the Atlantic, and second there is the minor issue of a fire.

View attachment 16476
i am on the way.

Bucket Tub GIF by Big Potato Games

View attachment 16476
Im on my way!
Edit: laka was quicker :D
Christopher Reeve Row GIF by Turner Classic Movies

View attachment 16476
Ill get my fire extinguisher, 1 boat, and two paddles, who takes beer, and when we go?

edit: damn overslept departure, pushing!

Users who are viewing this thread

• edgarsmelderis12