Funny signs & pics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
that's funny, just sad it just remembered me of this...

Roger Allers approached the edge of a deep ridge, looked over a sweeping valley full of galloping zebras and wildebeests, and had a vision.
By November 1991, the recently anointed codirector of The Lion King was three weeks into a trip to Kenya with a small group of animators and artists to scout, photograph, and sketch the region’s wildlife. Together they roamed the savanna by Jeep, stopping in silence to observe a hornbill hopping around, a distant rainstorm, or a pride of lions stalking its prey.
“We watched a mother and her two cubs,” Allers remembers. “The next morning, we saw their kill, a gazelle. The little cubs would poke their heads up from the carcass with their charming whiskers clotted with blood, and you go, ‘Wow, this is such a dramatic contrast.’ It was very inspiring.”

But for Allers, it was when he stared down at the valley from up high that the movie’s primary theme came into focus
“I almost don’t want to say it because it’s too corny, but I just had this ‘king of the mountain’ point of view,” Allers said. “You got to look over the kingdom, the kingdom of animals.”

huuum, ok, it was there that he had an epiphany... i'd say his vision came in a trip to Japan, not kenya.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pizza is still good...

Reactions: glenwilson
In 2011 a New Zealand trucker named Steven McCormack fell on a high-pressure valve which lodged in his butt and inflated him to twice his size nearly killing him. He did survive, but it took a full three days to burp and fart out the excess air.

Wonder if he blamed the dog?

View attachment 16241
It was an "accident" he said?

It was an accident I got my <insert body part> trapped in the vacuum pipe! I know when you have an accident you can end up doing things out of instinct that makes things worse butt 🤣 to land on a valve (presumably not naked) so it not only pierces your clothing enters said part of body and the turns itself on and you are not able to extract yourself quick enough that you do actually inflate yourself seems a little bit coincidental? 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread