Fun Sunday on SF server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mr.X

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
Ok to bring SF on the way, this sunday clan fight SF part1 at 4pm and part2 at 8pm on the SF server, it should be possible to get on it either in afternoon or the evening, we want to see 27 people on there!!

It's a date. I will bring my balls, you guys bring your faces and we have funny night. :tbag:

Re : Re: Fun Sunday on SF server

VERY GOOD IDEA MR.X..................do not forget your gas mask , i support fumigene ..................(prooi , heikk , art_ and bond) have already tasted ....LOOOOL

aaawwww shit looks like i will be on bf2 on my own ...... if it fekkin loads lol .

Re: Re : Re: Fun Sunday on SF server

VERY GOOD IDEA MR.X..................do not forget your gas mask , i support fumigene ..................(prooi , heikk , art_ and bond) have already tasted ....LOOOOL

I had all time that gas mask on when we played, i tasted only your first gas nades. After that they was only blocking my view and distracting when i tried spot where you are. Lol once i jumped down from high place and tried tap 9 for parachute, missed and hit 8 => guy puts gas mask on and falls to death. :D :D Funny fails like that how i once forgot im medic, damn similarity of G36C(OCK) and G36E. Then i run to enemy tank and tap 5 => "OMG GOD DAMN MEDIC PACK..." and then run like hell back behind corner. :D :D :D

Btw real tear gas is very tasty, i tried it in army when we trained surviving under chemical attack. I got always mask on fast enough but i wanted test how tear gas feels. Lol god damn it was painful, burns so much you can't breath and you can't open your eyes becouse you feel they are on fire. :p

Sunday eve not going to attend, going to my friend's wedding party. Maybe at the afternoon, but can't promise for sure. But i'll prepare my plums for polishing :tbag: anyway lol

In general, we need some help every evening if we want to start that server. After all, almost 30 ppl voted for setting it up.

oh art if he is your real friend tell him not to marry its a freakin nightmare lmao :)

ps but my lovely kids are worth all the misery :)
they are really nice people and my boy has guts too :)
i suspect the little girl has some also lol .. she's got attitude like her mother :)

oh and forgot 8pm should be good for me or soon after ..
i wont know where i am going but will just follow you lot :)

Priest should ask do you want end your sex life, hear nagging every day until you die and lose half of your money/stuff if you break up. Lol facts are so romantic. :welsh: Then your friend says "No sir." Then you call taxi "Requesting pickup, over!" and then you go to bar. :)

LooooL Cocks! :D Yes i told him so, and others did - but he says that he has no choice -> The missus has his plums nice and tight, so he won't get away

All I hope is that missus has some single and nice looking girl friends loool

and then, may be we go to some bar....

Last edited:
@art choose wisely my friend it aint worth it ....

saying that my missus was an angel when we courted ...... i really dont know what happened after that :)

oh dear i am fooked .

I'm on. Just need to reinstall and patch. Time?,

Re : Fun Sunday on SF server

I am not a NRU member but, I COMING !!!!

Re: Re : Fun Sunday on SF server

I am not a NRU member but, I COMING !!!!
cela m'étonne de ne pas t'avoir déjà vue la-bas....
it surprises me you have not already seen the low-....

Quand j'y suis allé il n'y avait personne

J'étais le même problème aujourd'hui :D hope this is right spelled... didnt speak french for aaaaaaaages

yeah im looking forward to see you tomorrow and play my first matches of SF :D

Users who are viewing this thread