Fun Sunday on SF server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
just been on the night map for sf it looks cool ... kinda spooky ..... but there was some very strange people there lol .. :)
the quads are ace :)

Re : Fun Sunday on SF server

thank you for the bot ,and nice map rotation : D
very good game play ,,,,i have even lost in the aircraft carrier fortunately hulimoc and psp knows the way ,lol........sunday will be interresting ...: D

p.s :and yes steffos good spelling

Last edited:
Basic BF2 is much better but i can play that SF sometimes if there is lots of good cocks. :) Like Nao said some maps like that Iron Gator is running circle in endless labyrinth where every place looks same...

irage threw mycopy of sf as it stopped me playing bf2 altogether lol so i guess new copy needed for this sf server

Basic BF2 is much better but i can play that SF sometimes if there is lots of good cocks. :) Like Nao said some maps like that Iron Gator is running circle in endless labyrinth where every place looks same...

I buyed it yesterday and checked out a few of the new equipment and it looks cool :D it may be boring after some time but its a good variety to all the tankwhore maps on the nofly-server :D

anybody got a left over special forces CD they dont need plox send it to me via Snail mail (normal postal) i sure as hell could use it XD

Great fun last night! I still play once in a while SF on other servers, but as soon as i found out that NOOBS had a SF server i knew i had to play there! Still more players are needed, but great fun!

Users who are viewing this thread