Even more site problems

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Yer readability isn't great and us English is default I'll look into both :p

clicking my name in the header which shows this link
http://noobsrus.co.uk/account/
tells me I don't have permission but it works ok if I click my name anywhere else on the site with this link
Marenghi

not too important but I have a hard time reading and following a topic like this one with a lot of replies, the skin doesn't really differentiate between alternate posts and signatures making it hard to follow
@Marenghi I think the first problem should now be fixed. The 2nd is a little hard to fix, I'm looking at different styles to replace this one

Reactions: Marenghi
Okay, so new theme hopefully a little better in the readability department and has some nice features. Also added Steam integration 'cos why not :p

Last edited:
Added lazy loading for sigs as they seemed to slow down page loading - tell me how it goes.

Reactions: lakaelo
We seem to have lost the back to top button or top button
Showing the blue ones in the bottom left for me?

Edit: Looking into why people apart from admins can't edit posts...

Edit 2: Fixed, maybe?

Only had the top button on previous skin since this one nothing and also if I'm zoomed out it's still the same, sorry same not a major problem. But strange if different people are experiencing slightly different setups

i miss our clan logo on the front of the homepage i definitely think its something to be proud of ;) i mean a clan friend made this glorious picture we should show it :D

Maybe there would be some room for NRU-logo. :)

And if you are interested you can find Steffos from googles picture search with keywords blonde ladyboy. :):D:rolleyes:

HIHIHIHIHI.... :) :tbag:

It's still there, but only small when you scroll past the header. But yer I will find a place to put it.

Reactions: Steffos666

Users who are viewing this thread