Cooking any one : D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Back on subject i do realy like rustic dishes simple and easy there the best tasting like stew with chunky vegetables and meat sheppards pie classic english sunday roast,
big joint of home cooked ham glazed with honey ooooh yes and eaten cold,

Try duchess potatoes
Simply do them as you would mash with butter and milk or what ever you desire, some philadelphia cheese is nice......
Then add 1 large egg mash in well the pipe them out onto tray and brown off under grill and i promise you that you will never have mashed potatoes as light and fluffy as that.....

Enjoy ;)

i "used" to be a bit of a weirdo......? ? lmao ..
so i have eaten all kinds of shit ... worms, woodlouse and many insects (task like chicken lol ) nettles , fern sprouts and other plants i cant remeber names of ....

but my fav is beans on toast .... so first you get a can of beans and open them , then you ..........................
i will stop there i know its a very challenging meal to prepare (well for my wife anyway lol ) .

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm badger :) looks good .

just to add to that i like to glaze the ham with brown sugar, eng mustard and a drizzle of honey mate mmmmmmmmmmm ( and of course cold is finest)
Back on subject i do realy like rustic dishes simple and easy there the best tasting like stew with chunky vegetables and meat sheppards pie classic english sunday roast,
big joint of home cooked ham glazed with honey ooooh yes and eaten cold,

Try duchess potatoes
Simply do them as you would mash with butter and milk or what ever you desire, some philadelphia cheese is nice......
Then add 1 large egg mash in well the pipe them out onto tray and brown off under grill and i promise you that you will never have mashed potatoes as light and fluffy as that.....

Enjoy ;)

i "used" to be a bit of a weirdo......? ? lmao ..
so i have eaten all kinds of shit ... worms, woodlouse and many insects (task like chicken lol ) nettles , fern sprouts and other plants i cant remeber names of ....

but my fav is beans on toast .... so first you get a can of beans and open them , then you ..........................
i will stop there i know its a very challenging meal to prepare (well for my wife anyway lol ) .

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm badger :) looks good .

Used to be a weirdo rich? still verging on maybe?

lol, erm, yes, maybe :)

stop it guys you are making my mouth water......

i long for proper food like my beloved Nan used to cook :)

Snails anyone...???? Ahhhhhh brilliant!

rkxg.jpg

I went to a fancy dress party naked with my naked girl friend on my back, when i got there they said what you come as i replied a snail they said well who's that on your back i said it's Michelle :D

Last edited:
I went to a fancy dress party naked with my naked girl friend on my back, when i got there they said what you come as i replied a snail they said well who's that on your back i said it's Michelle :D

Absolutely terrible joke!!!

yea i used to make my wife laugh ..
then i burried her under patio

of course, i am joking lol

whats the problem she likes patio's :)

Somebody smart guy said once "Way to happiness is learn to enjoy all nice little things." :D Lol and if you are tough enough you can say with serious face "It's not small, it's tactical compact carbine model." :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread