Cooking any one : D

AndyS40

NRU Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Ok guys just like to say i love cooking nothing fancy just typical english meals some spanish and a little chinese and indian
and lets not forget mexican
so if you got any great recipes then post them you coco's

See how well this thread does :p

Sweney

NRU Member
Nice I'm a decent cook ad well.I have a good recipe for chicken enchiladas with green enchilada sauce

Chris'L

Re : Cooking any one : D

Hey, french cook :D [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cassoulet is[/FONT] very nice

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
AW: Cooking any one : D

my first training was as a chef, I have learned in a 2 star Restraurant and I have 100's recipes, it's easier if you write what you want to cook and then I'll tell you what you can make of it.

@Chris vous avez raison

Recept Cassoulette

Stew from Southwest France. The original recipe for cassoulet is made of white beans, lamb, goose and pork. Is seasoned with all sorts of herbs and spices, including bay leaves, garlic, onions and thyme. And also a little vegetable belongs to the cassoulet. Carrots, celery and tomatoes not only provide the right consistency but also support the taste. Similarly, the white wine, is extinguished with the cassoulet.

Last edited:

T11Medic

NRU Member
AW: Cooking any one : D

I am a pretty decent cook too :) I like to cook exotic food, pasta and sauces. Usually I cook without any meat or fish as I am not eating those but for my family I use everything of course :D

Nurse_Mari

NRU Member
Didnt know there were so many chefs around!
I love cooking, I cook almost everyday dinner. I love food :)
Obviously, my best is Japanese cooking, but am skilled in other cuisines aswell :)

Marenghi

NRU Member
in the interests of keeping this topic balanced ... i must admit i'm a terrible cook, university taught me nothing except how to eat out :D

chip247

NRU Member
lmao andy, I bet she has....... loads
& spunkster where the fuck do you find this shit??? I really do worry about your state of mind!! lol