Bf4 Server Updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Have some issues with ProCon. Starts Ok and I can look at players or chat and then I can't do anything else. Even a restart of ProCon doesn't help. Have to restart PC before it works OK. I know who's fault it must be though. :)

Deleted and reinstalled ProCon but still get it freezing. Checked for any Win updates that may have affected it but can't see anything.

Do we need to have the server in official mode during the day? Just wondering if there was any advantage in doing that still. If there is an advantage, is it possible to schedule a server restart at, say 14:30 and 23:00 (for example), to switch between modes?

Depends on what I'm doing but I might play during the day ( :whistle: ) and am unable to deal with someone being abusive or obviously cheating and official mode is a little bit frustrating.

Reactions: lakaelo
Do we need to have the server in official mode during the day? Just wondering if there was any advantage in doing that still. If there is an advantage, is it possible to schedule a server restart at, say 14:30 and 23:00 (for example), to switch between modes?

na, looks like it started from alone again. it still in ranked and its running. so i think we can stay in ranked mode till we recognize any lack of player again. but atm all looks fine. :D

since 2 days i have also some procon freezing from time to time. there is also a possibility that gamingdeluxe, that is our hoster for the procon layer, have some server issues again and that showing up as procon connections too. i will restart procon layer again. lets see if there is any difference.

Reactions: glenwilson
Thanks. ProCon starts OK and seems to think "OK, I'll let you do one thing, or maybe I won't" and then I have to use task manager to end it as it goes into a vegetative state. :sick:

Do we still get kicked for inactivity after a certain time or is that only when there are so many players or a round is active? Do want to be using a space if the server is full and stopping someone playing if I'm busy doing something else.

Yay, I. An get to the loo and back without being kicked! :)
--- Post updated ---
Using ProCon with Windows 8 in compatibility settings - that seems to work. Must be something in a recent Win10 update that is borking it.
--- Post updated ---
Using ProCon with Windows 8 in compatibility settings - that seems to work.

Users who are viewing this thread